2017 Duramax

bfmine

Sep 11, 2011
Cape cod,ma
First we have to learn that after 3 comes 4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Who cares about all that When we're possibly talking about a new dmax.

Small screen and fat fingers don't always work well together. Or maybe I'm just losing it

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Its got one of the turbos from the ford 6.4 on it...

Supposedly the 2017 Duramax turbo is the same one on the Ford 6.4
Hope y'all are joking. The atmo isn't vgt and the hp is tiny with an electronic actuator. I'm no turbo expert but I feel there are much better setups than what the 6.4 psd used

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Just read this on DF.......

"Went to order new truck today and was told you can no longer order 2016's as of May 7th. I said okay no problem can you tell me what the 2017's will look like? Will they conform to the style changes on the 1500's? New options, price, etc? The dealer (or the person I am working with) cannot seem to get anything.

Nothing.....

I have searched the web high and low and cannot find word one about the 2017 HD GMC trucks even though you can technically order one next Tuesday.

Am I missing something as there is lots of speculation out there. Lots of money to spend and not be totally sure what you are getting".

Ctown208

Feb 5, 2013
Just read this on DF.......

"Went to order new truck today and was told you can no longer order 2016's as of May 7th. I said okay no problem can you tell me what the 2017's will look like? Will they conform to the style changes on the 1500's? New options, price, etc? The dealer (or the person I am working with) cannot seem to get anything.

Nothing.....

I have searched the web high and low and cannot find word one about the 2017 HD GMC trucks even though you can technically order one next Tuesday.

Am I missing something as there is lots of speculation out there. Lots of money to spend and not be totally sure what you are getting".

Local dealer told me end of June was the cut off to order a 16. Can't remember the exact day but it was the end of the month. Another dealer told me July. I have come to realize the sales people here don't know shit about shit. I ended up getting a 16 to avoid 1st year problems if they happen to change them. And avoid the high msrp of the 17s