2014 Camaro SS LML Build Thread

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
I was just digging for my custom LMM std trans bin, but don't see it on this PC. However I found a link to this other uncommon LMM version which may be of some help. I actually use the 4Lo wire in this version to control RPM and Torque limits based on grounding one pin. IE: Valet Mode, or Lo Gear Mode is how I use in stand alone setups.

I'll keep digging for other LMM copy and the bit map to switch it. If can't find, I know who has it mapped. It's only 1 bit...

Reactions: Jakezed22

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
I was just digging for my custom LMM std trans bin, but don't see it on this PC. However I found a link to this other uncommon LMM version which may be of some help. I actually use the 4Lo wire in this version to control RPM and Torque limits based on grounding one pin. IE: Valet Mode, or Lo Gear Mode is how I use in stand alone setups.

I'll keep digging for other LMM copy and the bit map to switch it. If can't find, I know who has it mapped. It's only 1 bit...
Thank you very much

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016

Does OS 1268777 accept VSS to the ECM?

The Bin file that you have, you said its just one byte change? Does that then "activate" the VSS input?, clutch pedal?, how about Reverse switch input or trans temp? Then theres the whole question of will it transmit that reverse and temp data over the GMLan. So many things to check out lol

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
Found that NOG version while researching those normally unused TCCM related circuits. Been a while since was in it, but that version was specifically related to the floor mount shifter transfer cases model. Since there was never was an actaul standard transmission E35B, the rest was just hacked out of a stock file.
I know EFI added options to change the Speedo Input from CAN to VSS on E38 and some others, but not sure if they ever got around to the E35B. I have an E35B setup on the bench with VSS line active. But don't believe it outputs the speed as TCM would.

Reactions: Jakezed22

Jakezed22

Dec 2, 2016
Found that NOG version while researching those normally unused TCCM related circuits. Been a while since was in it, but that version was specifically related to the floor mount shifter transfer cases model. Since there was never was an actaul standard transmission E35B, the rest was just hacked out of a stock file.
I know EFI added options to change the Speedo Input from CAN to VSS on E38 and some others, but not sure if they ever got around to the E35B. I have an E35B setup on the bench with VSS line active. But don't believe it outputs the speed as TCM would.
Was just reading through your old post. Looks like the ecm will read vss but without a custom bin it errors out and doesn’t feed the bcm what it needs for speedo.

Found an old post stating Kory had built a custom manual trans file for LMM maybe I’ll see if he is interested in building a base file.