LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Whats the story on that white ext cab with the graphics??

Look good Nick!!:thumb::thumb:
I need to bring my dually by once I get it all cleaned up with the products you guided me to purchase. :woott:

Yellowchevy

Thats my LB7 road service truck for tires. We hardly use it anymore due to safety.

That would be awesome, always like meeting members face to face.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Thats my LB7 road service truck for tires. We hardly use it anymore due to safety.

That would be awesome, always like meeting members face to face.

I figured that was the case but still curious.

We'll make it happen one of these days. I need to get 220 ran to the shop so I can use my pressure washer to wash everything!!!

Yellowchevy

fiveg1

Apr 19, 2016
Rio Grande Tx
Great find looks just like my old 06 I did same thing traded it for 14 gmc duraturd I hated it shitty fuel mileage I'm currently building a 04 x cab short bed

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Been driving the truck a little as the weather has been fair and I needed to haul some things back and forth to the machine shop and the house.

Had all the white vehicles home when the insurance adjuster came out to inspect the Mercedes.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I went back and was reading some of the beginning pages of this build. Truck looks so different now. In a good way! Idk where or how you found it but this truck is a gem. Did notice you used the same crown suspension shackles I did. How are they holding up? I just installed mine a couple months ago. Awesome truck!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I gave up on saving mine. It went from 11k exactly 3 years ago to 78k now. It's really depressing. But after a good scrub underneath and some cleaning, 3 coats of wax and lots of wiping it looks like it has 20k again.

X2 on some more interior pics.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I went back and was reading some of the beginning pages of this build. Truck looks so different now. In a good way! Idk where or how you found it but this truck is a gem. Did notice you used the same crown suspension shackles I did. How are they holding up? I just installed mine a couple months ago. Awesome truck!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zero issues at all with them.

Thanks again.

Red interior pics or STFU! :D:D:D

No time with our thriving business.

I gave up on saving mine. It went from 11k exactly 3 years ago to 78k now. It's really depressing. But after a good scrub underneath and some cleaning, 3 coats of wax and lots of wiping it looks like it has 20k again.

X2 on some more interior pics.

I have other vehicles to drive so it makes it easy.

I'd be more afraid of getting it dirty than a brand new one. :roflmao:

LOL

Been screaming that for months now. Lol

Everyone needs to have patience, I really do not care at this point as business comes first.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Nick.. I need to make a trip up after I get my lb7 going and bolt a couple of the 22s on it to see how I like them. I'm having a terrible time deciding on wheels

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Current situation looks like this. One really lucky forum member is wearing the Forces on his new to him LMM. New wheels are being built, hopefully a couple weeks left.

I did add some flair to it.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Yup another set. Lol. They are completely built to my specs. Hoping they come out like I want.

Polished again? I'd love to have some made to a certain spec. Might have to get your number one day so you can help me through the process.