LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Looking forward to seeing the new tire/wheel setup!!

When are you going to swing down to the new place and help me setup my shop and detail my pickup?? Hahaha

I'm only 1/2 mile from Missouri now!!!

Yellowhevy

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
How did you like the OE replica black chrome wheels? I called for a set but they are on back order and the guy said he wasn't sure if they were getting more in or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Looking forward to seeing the new tire/wheel setup!!

When are you going to swing down to the new place and help me setup my shop and detail my pickup?? Hahaha

I'm only 1/2 mile from Missouri now!!!

Yellowhevy

Hey buddy where did you move?

I can not wait to get the new wheels here.

How did you like the OE replica black chrome wheels? I called for a set but they are on back order and the guy said he wasn't sure if they were getting more in or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best finishes I have ever had on a wheel. They are USA made and I have been in contact with them about the shop that does the coating for them.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Hey buddy where did you move?

I can not wait to get the new wheels here.

One of the best finishes I have ever had on a wheel. They are USA made and I have been in contact with them about the shop that does the coating for them.
We moved about 2 miles straight east of where we were in Louisburg on 68.

Those black chrome wheels were sweet!! The urge to get new tires/wheels for the dually are strong, I am accepting donations!!! Haha

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Well pretty exciting day, but did not even get to break a seal on the package. I am getting over the flu and work has been a shit show.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I'm not a fan of chrome usually but that's a sexy wheel.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk