LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Now it's just a few designs offered in popular sizes. Which brings me to an opportunity to say that the wide wheel fad needs to stop. Seems like your only "cool" if your wheels are 12"+ wide. :confused:

I'll stick to my 10" wides.

You do not have to tell me. We sell a lot of 12"+ wheels, but hate everything about it.

I want what I want, staggered setup, see if I can make it happen.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
She is hibernating at my folks with all the other cars. It's heated and she has a battery tender hooked up.

Interior project should start soon as well.

A lucky local forum member is the reciepient of these. Time to build a set of wheels.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Nice, I'm sure they'll like those wheels!!
Nice garage/shop too!:thumb:

What kind of interior wall panel/cover is that white wall behind your pickup? I'm looking at different idea for the building at the new house we're moving into this weekend.

Yellowchevy

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
She is hibernating at my folks with all the other cars. It's heated and she has a battery tender hooked up.

Interior project should start soon as well.

A lucky local forum member is the reciepient of these. Time to build a set of wheels.

Any info in what your next setup will be?

Corey

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Lookin good man. Real jealous of the nice garage for winter storage!!!

Anxious to see those seats. I'd like to order a dark grey set of skins if you like yours.
Ran a set of Clazzio in my last truck and they could have been a little better, but for $500 who am I to judge.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

Anxious to see those seats. I'd like to order a dark grey set of skins if you like yours.
Ran a set of Clazzio in my last truck and they could have been a little better, but for $500 who am I to judge.
X2 on the seats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO

X2 on the seats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am hoping to start working on this in the next couple of week, not in a real hurry as I am not driving it at all.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Not much to update. Hopefully I will get a chance to order wheels on Monday. Looking forward to the new setup.

I did bite a little on SparkZ03DMAX truck and the badge on his tailgate. I am going to color match mine, but I love the look. Thanks to him for the idea. I picked up a #541A from Danchuk.

MVhP

92qT

Been working on my Jeep getting a few things done with it. Also I picked up an 04 LB7 and a 07 LBZ that I am going to be selling once they are ready. The 07 will hit the web this weekend.

tOP5

DiaR

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Nothing wrong with hustling for a little extra side cash. Lookin foward to the wheel choice.

72blckbuty

Feb 2, 2016
Love the build. I'm actually located in Mid-Mo (JC). You done some nice work and added subtle options to your truck that most won't even notice. Keep it up.