LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Ohhh my goodness... That is a beautiful truck!!!!! I thought that was awesome the mileage and when I saw all the upgrades and 25 pages that I didn't read I thought "geeze another ricer he we go!!!" I'm old school I just like my shit debadged and clean. Anywho skipped to the last page and wow that looks killer! I love those wheels too I've never really seen anything like that on a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Ohhh my goodness... That is a beautiful truck!!!!! I thought that was awesome the mileage and when I saw all the upgrades and 25 pages that I didn't read I thought "geeze another ricer he we go!!!" I'm old school I just like my shit debadged and clean. Anywho skipped to the last page and wow that looks killer! I love those wheels too I've never really seen anything like that on a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thank you.:thumb:

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Love the looks of this truck!! . I'd love to get me a clean straight front bumper and have it painted like that.. Kinda gettin tired of the ranch hand.. It looks so much more sporty n clean the way you have it.. Nice ride!!!

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Love the looks of this truck!! ��. I'd love to get me a clean straight front bumper and have it painted like that.. Kinda gettin tired of the ranch hand.. It looks so much more sporty n clean the way you have it.. Nice ride!!!

:thumb::thumb:

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I spent 3 days making my truck that clean again, it looked like it had 10k miles again, then good old salt fixed that. Then I got the bright idea since it has been zero out I could take my truck into my lower field to clear some trees, it wasn't zero long enough, needless to say it looks like a high school kids mud buggy, I'll be the rest of the week getting it clean.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
It's going to be a while. I took it to my parents to be out of the way at the shop and in a heated environment. I bought the jeep and am forging forward on trying to get it done but working 14-16 hour days doesn't allow time for anything.

Wanna start a thread about your Jeep's transformation? :D

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I spent 3 days making my truck that clean again, it looked like it had 10k miles again, then good old salt fixed that. Then I got the bright idea since it has been zero out I could take my truck into my lower field to clear some trees, it wasn't zero long enough, needless to say it looks like a high school kids mud buggy, I'll be the rest of the week getting it clean.

That is why I bought the jeep. The truck was from Arizona so it has never been exposed to the briney mess they throw on the roads and I want to keep it that way.

I will spend a couple days polishing and sealing it before I reveal it again in the spring.

Wanna start a thread about your Jeep's transformation? :D

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/b16gsr-build-thread-1998-xj-2-door-sport-220622/

I didn't want to muck up this forum with it. Hopefully lift today.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
That is why I bought the jeep. The truck was from Arizona so it has never been exposed to the briney mess they throw on the roads and I want to keep it that way.

I will spend a couple days polishing and sealing it before I reveal it again in the spring.

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/b16gsr-build-thread-1998-xj-2-door-sport-220622/

I didn't want to muck up this forum with it. Hopefully lift today.

I'm going to use my 02' Eddie Bauer explorer for my salt buggy, it's in perfect condition other than a spot in the rockers my friend will be fixing soon, I'm buying the wife a new A4 Audi. So my truck will stay in the garage finally, can't wait to quit putting useless miles and abusing it.

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I am at a loss why I have called several wheel manufactures advertising custom built wheels for 2500/3500 trucks, but NONE actually do. It's frustrating.

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Now it's just a few designs offered in popular sizes. Which brings me to an opportunity to say that the wide wheel fad needs to stop. Seems like your only "cool" if your wheels are 12"+ wide. :confused:

I'll stick to my 10" wides.