LLY: 06 LLY Part Deux meet "Snow"

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Another build thread coming soon. Crazy scenario that all worked out early this morning, this will arrive tomorrow.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Love the unit body cherokees. I've had like 6. I'm sure that one is much nicer than mine. I used to buy them for a couple hundred dollars, cut the fenders and slap on a home made lift kit. Throw on some skinny 33-35 mud tires and mud it till it blew up or spit out a trans. Then scrap it and make my $ back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Love the unit body cherokees. I've had like 6. I'm sure that one is much nicer than mine. I used to buy them for a couple hundred dollars, cut the fenders and slap on a home made lift kit. Throw on some skinny 33-35 mud tires and mud it till it blew up or spit out a trans. Then scrap it and make my $ back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well this is XJ Cherokee number 8. Never a 2 door and they are hard to come by. Pretty excited. It landed at the shop today but I am gone for the holidays.

I will be doing a 3" Superlift with a set of TJ Rubicon replicas and a set of 245/75/16 mud tires.

I have people that still text me after they have owned a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee that I have built pleased with the rig.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Well this is XJ Cherokee number 8. Never a 2 door and they are hard to come by. Pretty excited. It landed at the shop today but I am gone for the holidays.

I will be doing a 3" Superlift with a set of TJ Rubicon replicas and a set of 245/75/16 mud tires.

I have people that still text me after they have owned a Cherokee or Grand Cherokee that I have built pleased with the rig.

I've got some jk 17s id make ya a sweet deal on. Dark silver, only one scratched. Set of 5. Came off a jk when it had like 12k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
I've got some jk 17s id make ya a sweet deal on. Dark silver, only one scratched. Set of 5. Came off a jk when it had like 12k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have all the parts. I am a collector. I knew I would build another.

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
If you dont mind me asking.. How much was the leather kit? Comparable to Katzkin or Relicate?

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
If you get a chance can you shoot me some contact info to your source for the leather kit?

b16gsr

Jan 3, 2014
LS MO
Got my new signals installed, these were sealed up by my body guy. Should never leak, this is set number 3 since I got the truck.

Shhhhhhh she is hibernating.....