Question: Who's Going To SunCoast Dyno Day

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Suncoast

I will be there also. Hope to have the injectors in by then. I will be staying in a motorhome so I need campsite info. Jeff

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Camping

Well if your looking for family type camping the Henderson State Park is nice place. Its where I'm staying. Its in Destin,Fl. There are sites in Holt,Fl. near the track also. just do a search for Florida camping. Reserveamerica.com will find you Nice camp site and you can pay online.
Steve

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Me and Mrs. Camomax will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Any info on the race classes yet?

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
I'll be there, it's looking like no Cali for me. Maybe I should bring tools and set up shop down the road... Steve, it's not to late to do yours before then...

pepperidge

Member Club 12
Jan 12, 2007
Slidell, La
I'm gonna try to make it...head gaskets willing...

anyone up for a 3 hour detour to pull a motor and change them?

I know...:umno:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I'll be looking forward to meeting each one of you. Buccanoles if you look like the pic in your post,I probably won't get to see you there, because you'll be surrounded by all the other guys. :baby:
Idaho Rob if you need any help when you arrive with Anything like a ride, a camper to stay in at a state park, you let me know. You have helped me,now its my turn to help you.
Steve

Thanks a bunch Steve. I think I have that covered. Some crazy guy named Dave is promising a good time:joker: