Question: Who's Going To SunCoast Dyno Day

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Lets put faces to the posts by going to SC Dyno Day and Emerald Coast Dragway Redneck Nationals on Feb. 20th & 21st.
Who all are going , make a list.
Steve Lovelace is, first time on dyno. wish me luck,stock trans.

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Steve Lovelace is, first time on dyno. wish me luck,stock trans.

I'll be there too. Also, first time on dyno. Look at the bright side, we couldnt be a better place for our tranny to break. :D

Oh yeah the faces with names part. Look for me.

jennsterger.png

Last edited:

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Man this is Great

I'll be looking forward to meeting each one of you. Buccanoles if you look like the pic in your post,I probably won't get to see you there, because you'll be surrounded by all the other guys. :baby:
Idaho Rob if you need any help when you arrive with Anything like a ride, a camper to stay in at a state park, you let me know. You have helped me,now its my turn to help you.
Steve

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
I'll be looking forward to meeting each one of you. Buccanoles if you look like the pic in your post,I probably won't get to see you there, because you'll be surrounded by all the other guys.

HAHA No that's not me. I wish I knew her. This is me. I'll be the one writing a 4k check to Suncoast after the dyno. :D :(

meatpool-resize.jpg

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Ok Darn It

I've looked at that pic three times so I could remember her. Oh well it was a waste of time anyway. 4K check ? Stage four is 2800 with converter. I'm not ready to take the plunge yet. Are you going to be the installer.
Steve

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
I've looked at that pic three times so I could remember her. Oh well it was a waste of time anyway. 4K check ? Stage four is 2800 with converter. I'm not ready to take the plunge yet. Are you going to be the installer.
Steve

haha only 3 times? Jenn would be disappointed if I told her that... That's good news about the trans price, I really didnt know how much a built trans was. I'm not ready to take the plunge either but I may be forced to if she blows. No I wont install it. Hopefully Suncoast can help me with that too.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
haha only 3 times? Jenn would be disappointed if I told her that... That's good news about the trans price, I really didnt know how much a built trans was. I'm not ready to take the plunge either but I may be forced to if she blows. No I wont install it. Hopefully Suncoast can help me with that too.

They will only do a Stage 5 R&R unfortunately. I was planning on going to the event early, let them install, then have fun.

But, I'm not paying the extra dough for the stage 5.

Dura-Ration

You Shoulda GotA Diesel
Jun 20, 2008
Escatawpa, Ms.
Stage V ?

Oh well if your talkin Stage v fully built, it goin to cost alittle more than 4k then. 3500 plus torque converter. Go to suncoastcoverters.com and check it out. Jenny ?
Steve

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
stage V will run 5k, if you install yourself. So and think 5500 is what SC will want if they install.

Should be dunbar's dyno, as he has done it in the past.