Test-N-Tune Friday, July 17th. san angelo

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
You wouldn't have happened to be out at Matt's in-laws when his crew went with me for a test drive?

negative. Matt and I used to be glued to each others hips...until the whole wife and kids thing, lol. now, i'm lucky to talk him into fishing. as for getting him to go to the track...forget about it. he hasn't been there in quite a while...hasn't even tested out his camaro with the new cam...wifey won't let him. :(

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Makes the days drag by but I'm makin money and that's all that matters haha. Ordered tow mirrors yesterday after I got my paycheck. Next up are lift pump and intake.

nice! what time do you get off in the evenings? i take it your lunch break is at 12:00, since I usually see ya driving away then.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
negative. Matt and I used to be glued to each others hips...until the whole wife and kids thing, lol. now, i'm lucky to talk him into fishing. as for getting him to go to the track...forget about it. he hasn't been there in quite a while...hasn't even tested out his camaro with the new cam...wifey won't let him. :(

Well crap, I've been had. He said he was gonna make a date to run his car at the track the last time I saw him.

Bummer, ya I remember my first years of marriage. I had to sneak out and sneak back in. Now 16 or so years later, I get to do what I want as long as I leave her alone.... :happy2:

But getting old enough that I forget how to have fun..... :rofl:

Just kidding, the honeymoon will be over soon..

He did say he's been doing a bunch of fishing. What's up with that?

LT1BRD

sidelines expert
Mar 25, 2009
San Angelo, TX
Well crap, I've been had. He said he was gonna make a date to run his car at the track the last time I saw him.

Bummer, ya I remember my first years of marriage. I had to sneak out and sneak back in. Now 16 or so years later, I get to do what I want as long as I leave her alone.... :happy2:

But getting old enough that I forget how to have fun..... :rofl:

Just kidding, the honeymoon will be over soon..

He did say he's been doing a bunch of fishing. What's up with that?

he wants to run his car...but she doesn't want him to. last i heard, she wanted him to get a 9" or 12-bolt before he runs. if that's what it takes, they need to sell that riced-out mustang and buy a rear end.

define fishing :rofl:
most of the time, he's at work in a pair of waiders and a sharp shooter beheading gar. :spit:

honestly, he's been a handful of times that i can think of...actual fishing that is. it's nice to see him when he does come out, but it's usually with shane (the 5 year old) so no :beer2:.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
That is right, he is working just feet from the Concho ( Gar filled ) river..... Must be nice. :angel:

Drag him out this next weekend, call rank on her. :D

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
nice! what time do you get off in the evenings? i take it your lunch break is at 12:00, since I usually see ya driving away then.

I work 8:30 to 5:30 5 days a week. Don't do much in the weekdays anymore, usually just go home and play xbox now haha. Thank the lord the bank
Isn't open on Saturdays. But ya my lunch break is at 12.

By the way anybody seen the new tan dmax in town. He moved in a few houses down from me and makes sure to
Blow smoke if I'm home. It's a tan cclb, painted tow mirrors, hids, and an ARB bumper. Next time I see him outside his house I might go talk to him and see what he's got done to it.