Stupid touchy throttle

Huffy67

Dec 26, 2014
Arkansas
I'm not a newb. I'm a mechanic. I have been inside every part of my truck and done every bit of work to it myself from one end to the other except go through the Trans. I only use the best parts and deal with the best people. We can talk to mark, no big deal. But was just bored on a lazy Saturday and thought I would see what the infinite wisdom of the forum had to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Basically everyone has said the same thing already: it is a tuning issue. My brothers truck is super light, and running the first tune I wrote for it the throttle was the same way (S366, 60% injectors). The solution is in the tune. That's the wisdom of the forum. The attitude is because most of us have experienced this firsthand, and know the solution, but you keep insisting the tune doesn't need adjusted.

It isn't a hard change, so don't worry about it. It is also somewhat a personal preference. Mark will understand, its not you criticizing him, you just want it to run a certain way.

Huffy67

Dec 26, 2014
Arkansas
I haven't insisted anything, was just looking for input. Me and clrussell know more than 90% of the members on here I'm sure and this is the only truck we've had this issue with. We will talk to mark about it. Thanks.

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
It would be in the pedal map scaling, torque request tables... ie tuning.

As for the rest of this thread, it pisses me off to see people get so but hurt over misunderstandings, or stubbornness, whatever the case may be. it's reasons like this why I joined this forum a while ago and steered clear of it for a long time... don't need the negative bullshit in my life. I don't care if you're a moderator or not, you don't have to be a dick to people that have come here for help. This was the same bs with other forums I was on back in '04ish time period, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth for coming here to look for more mods or advise... everyone needs to get off their high horse and help people that came here for help and also listen to the advise that is being given.

Sorry rant over.... play nicely kids:thumb:

Reactions: menifee

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
Ask KillerBee to provide some spring fluctuation charts based on perceived throttle response in relation to torque applied via plantar metatarsal induced exertion...

Then ask for his spring setup developed in-house

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Update on this.. I got a updated tune from Mark for this truck. Just havnt got together and flashed it in yet.

Will keep Yall posted