Ride in Newlys truck

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Guys, this is the "callout" area so more leeway is permitted than in tech.

You can talk smack with personal insults or without. It takes more talent to slap someone around without questioning their heritage or their mother's weight. That's basically a "white flag"; you've been owned and can't come up with something witty.

I was pointed at this thread to determine what to do with it. I'm going to sit back and see what happens for now.:hug:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I always have...

Maybe I should send you some of my burritos :thumb:

What have you backed up?? Last i knew your wife did good at the pulls.....other than that ive never heard of you or your truck. I dont take much interest in you or follow your threads around like you do with me:baby:

You sell burritos too? Maybe you guys can do a food chain or something.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

You can talk smack with personal insults or without. It takes more talent to slap someone around without questioning their heritage or their mother's weight. That's basically a "white flag"; you've been owned and can't come up with something witty.

I was pointed at this thread to determine what to do with it. I'm going to sit back and see what happens for now
.:hug:

:rofl:
so you're saying take it down a notch and its a-ok?

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
As Kid Rock says, "it ain't bragging muthaf'er if you back it up"....

Can you back it up dude?

Back what up? What have i said i could do or who i could beat? Im hoping to make 800+ and hoping to be in the top 50 list.

Lets see.....

I got called out by:

Trent, Matt Larson, Dimitri, Subfart (while you were in the corner) and now subfart is still yappin and so are you. When did i ever say i would beat any of you guys?????

Your the one that needs to bite or quit barking.

MMLMM says your a alright guy so whatever.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yea it sure did and at #6 too......

Old fart had to put the attention on himself again.

I've seen Ken drive 2000 miles round-trip to race at a diesel charity event. This was years ago, and IIRC, he ran about 12 flat in his daily driver, which was quicker than only a very few trucks there.

What kind of numbers were you running in '06?

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I've seen Ken drive 2000 miles round-trip to race at a diesel charity event. This was years ago, and IIRC, he ran about 12 flat in his daily driver, which was quicker than only a very few trucks there.

What kind of numbers were you running in '06?

My truck was still new to me, i still had a stock trans and went 13.5 with a PPE tuner and other mods up here in Albuqureque at 5200ft. So? I have nothing to prove to anyone. If i did i would chase all the NHRDA events around but i dont. Last event i went to i ran in "test in tune."

Now your here in the corner? Who else is coming to defend one of "the guys?"

He probably drove 2000 miles to a charity event so it could be used to make him look good like your "using" it on me now. WOW

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
own my own company and pay my taxes unlike you who lives off your wifes goverment indian money.

Wondered where that built motor fund and a5k money was coming from. :rofl::rofl:

Fedel, steal these guys receipe, you will make bank and upgrade from your squeeky horse carrage biz.

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

I was pointed at this thread to determine what to do with it. I'm going to sit back and see what happens for now.:hug:

Sit back and see what happens eh?:hello:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
My truck was still new to me, i still had a stock trans and went 13.5 with a PPE tuner and other mods up here in Albuqureque at 5200ft. So? I have nothing to prove to anyone. If i did i would chase all the NHRDA events around but i dont. Last event i went to i ran in "test in tune."

Now your here in the corner? Who else is coming to defend one of "the guys?"

He probably drove 2000 miles to a charity event so it could be used to make him look good like your "using" it on me now. WOW

Actually Ken was flying the TTS flag back then. Sworn enemies at the tree, but friends for all the rest.

He's not "Team Salad". Hopefully I'll get a chance to run him in the near future; I like snacking on LB7's, they taste like chicken...

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
What have you backed up?? Last i knew your wife did good at the pulls.....

Actually, that's my Sancha...

You sell burritos too? Maybe you guys can do a food chain or something.

Your the one that needs to bite or quit barking.

Actually, it's "you're"

MMLMM says your a alright guy so whatever.

If you need help with English, Spanish, or Spanglish, ask Fidel for some help white boy ;)

Damn, at least Mike has a sense of humor:baby:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Actually Ken was flying the TTS flag back then. Sworn enemies at the tree, but friends for all the rest.

He's not "Team Salad". Hopefully I'll get a chance to run him in the near future; I like snacking on LB7's, they taste like chicken...

Yea, kens 1/4 mph speed is damn rear close to your "3mi land speed record":D

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
If you need help with English, Spanish, or Spanglish, ask Fidel for some help white boy ;)

Damn, at least Mike has a sense of humor:baby:

Why would i need help with spanish or spanglish? This is the USA! Nobody should need to learn that crap in this country:thumb: As for Fidel, hes all yours. He stole Mikes tune and is trying to sell it and is nothing but trouble. Sounds like your type.

I have a great sense of humor.

Whats a Sancha? You like a dirty sanchez??

Last edited: