Ride in Newlys truck

Hartdiesel

Feb 8, 2009
HOLY $#!t is all i have to say. No vehicle driven on the street should move that fast! Its re god damm diculous. Im not even so sure i want to ride in the thing once its all dialed in. Im willing to put money on it and say there is NO street driven truck in this area that can tough that thing. O and secondly i need to appologize to Newly for his passenger seat. Sorry bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hartdiesel

Feb 8, 2009
o i forgot to mention i have ridden in newlys truck before the motor build and now and its a crazy difference :driving:

03demax

Sep 15, 2008
Central PA
So you are saying you shat in his seat??!! LOL I would like to test ride in it too before the new seat!!! Congrats Newly!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
So it's running again, what turned out to be the problem with the engine? Got my 06 on the road, maybe he will come to Phoenix for the NHRDA openner in March. Mine is built, it's my daily driver and think I can probably school him a little.;)

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
So it's running again, what turned out to be the problem with the engine? Got my 06 on the road, maybe he will come to Phoenix for the NHRDA openner in March. Mine is built, it's my daily driver and think I can probably school him a little.;)

you may just be able to. newly i new to this game, but like you he is very interested in it and wiling to share with the diesel community what he is learning. If he goes he will be driving his to the track from colorado, pulling a trailer will you be? lol.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
So you are saying you shat in his seat??!! LOL I would like to test ride in it too before the new seat!!! Congrats Newly!!

:spit:

:D

delong_1

<< my work
Dec 5, 2008
Arvada, CO
i talked with him today, he told me that it felt a ton faster than it did before.

ill be in Abq. with him, i will try to get vids.:thumb:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
you may just be able to. newly i new to this game, but like you he is very interested in it and wiling to share with the diesel community what he is learning. If he goes he will be driving his to the track from colorado, pulling a trailer will you be? lol.

Will bring max's out in the race trailer and I'd drive my 06 if I break it will figure out how to get it home. Haul it in the race trailer and drive Max'd Out home:eek: Wouldn't that be a hoot, stop and fill the fuel cell every 30 miles or so. You would be deaf once you got there. If I broke it would probably rent a uhaul and dolly or car hauler.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
HOLY $#!t is all i have to say. No vehicle driven on the street should move that fast! Its re god damm diculous. Im not even so sure i want to ride in the thing once its all dialed in. Im willing to put money on it and say there is NO street driven truck in this area that can tough that thing. O and secondly i need to appologize to Newly for his passenger seat. Sorry bud.

Thanks for the post up Matt! See you soon! Are you going to Albuquerque with us? I can remember if you said yes or no:confused:

I wanna go for a ride in it too. I could have if he wasnt working on his truck all last weekend when he got it from ATS

Yea man, sorry bout not being able to stop by but it took me a while to fix the broken Tcase adapter:mad: when i was dog tired early in the morning.

What engine problem? You knew about the dampner:confused: Ill try to come to phoenix for sure:thumb: Are you going to have Rob drive your 06 so you can get a better time out of your truck??:rofl: Im sure the whole team salad duramx diesel super crew will be there with you....IM GAME!

Thanks for getting Hazmax on the list...Your good friend Mike M at ATS was surprised you didnt know who or what the Hazmax was:confused: He wanted me to let you know that run was all fuel, street tires and DA of 8000ft. 11.16 isnt bad for a sled pulling truck:thumb:

i talked with him today, he told me that it felt a ton faster than it did before.

ill be in Abq. with him, i will try to get vids.:thumb:

Yea Nate, bring a good video camera if you have one. I hope the weather holds, rained her alot today. I like Alb track but the damn elevation sucks!!!!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
What engine problem? You knew about the dampner:confused: Ill try to come to phoenix for sure:thumb: Are you going to have Rob drive your 06 so you can get a better time out of your truck??:rofl: Im sure the whole team salad duramx diesel super crew will be there with you....IM GAME!

Thanks for getting Hazmax on the list...Your good friend Mike M at ATS was surprised you didnt know who or what the Hazmax was:confused: He wanted me to let you know that run was all fuel, street tires and DA of 8000ft. 11.16 isnt bad for a sled pulling truck:thumb:

No didn't have a clue who Haxmax was, he never posts anywhere, at least on the forums I frequent. No probably not have Rob drive he or Nathan will drive Max'd Out, depends on who wants to come. With any luck we'll have the 2 wheel drive prostreet truck done and we'll have three trucks there. I might let his wife Andera drive however, she has had about 10 total passes down the track and that's more than enough to own you I'm sure.;)

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
No didn't have a clue who Haxmax was, he never posts anywhere, at least on the forums I frequent. No probably not have Rob drive he or Nathan will drive Max'd Out, depends on who wants to come. With any luck we'll have the 2 wheel drive prostreet truck done and we'll have three trucks there. I might let his wife Anderia drive however, she has had about 10 total passes down the track and that's more than enough to own you I'm sure.;)

Thats a good one ha ha i want to watch:rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
No didn't have a clue who Haxmax was, he never posts anywhere, at least on the forums I frequent. No probably not have Rob drive he or Nathan will drive Max'd Out, depends on who wants to come. With any luck we'll have the 2 wheel drive prostreet truck done and we'll have three trucks there. I might let his wife Anderia drive however, she has had about 10 total passes down the track and that's more than enough to own you I'm sure.;)

ill bring my 9iron, and Ill drive for ya :D

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

Clint is too busy to be messing around on these forums. Clint doesnt care if people know who Hazmax is, thats why Brian had to put that vid up for you to see on Duramax forum. Good luck on getting the 2WD truck running. 10 passes this year? I think i have 4 total for 2009:rofl: Oh well, ill be on the top 50 list here shortly and i should have it dialed in by opening day in AZ. I should have my slicks by then too. If all goes well, plan on a race with you and i. Well, your wife can probably get a better time than you so have her drive if you want.

Thats a good one ha ha i want to watch:rofl:

Thats all you can do with a 13sec truck:rofl:

Cameron with Relentless Performance got to see my tail lights last night:rofl:in his SLOW Dodge. Cameron called garrett and told him non of Relentless will race me now:spit:

Last edited:

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
Clint is too busy to be messing around on these forums. Good luck on getting the 2WD truck running. 10 passes this year? I think i have 4 total for 2009:rofl: Oh well, ill be on the top 50 list here shortly and i should have it dialed in by opening day in AZ. I should have my slicks by then too.

Thats all you can do with a 13sec truck:rofl:

Cameron with Relentless Performance got to see my tail lights last night:rofl:in his SLOW Dodge. Cameron called garrett and told him non of Relentless will race me now:spit:

i will soon im not doing a single turbo ne more you got something else coming ha ha thats all i will say n like 20 of us will be there Saturday ill run my truck one more time before the new motor gets put in it cant wait till me and hector just toy with you like a little doll lol!:rofl: