Ride in Newlys truck

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
i will soon im not doing a single turbo ne more you got something else coming ha ha thats all i will say n like 20 of us will be there Saturday ill run my truck one more time before the new motor gets put in it cant wait till me and hector just toy with you like a little doll lol!:rofl:

I cant even read what your trying to say beaner. Go sell some tacos.

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
your funny see you saturday cant wait to watch your show truck blow up ha ha if you cant read that go back to school maybe you can get a real job not digging ditches!:rofl:

How is it a show truck when it was in the oil field for three years and has dents in it? No, i dont dig ditches but yea im proud i work hard, own my own company and pay my taxes unlike you who lives off your wifes goverment indian money.

You would wish for someones truck to blow up! I dont wish that on anyone ever. I can read great but not your beaner mexican lingo crap "eh".

murdered out

RELENTLESS
Aug 28, 2009
d town
How is it a show truck when it was in the oil field for three years and has dents in it? No, i dont dig ditches but yea im proud i work hard, own my own company and pay my taxes unlike you who lives off your wifes goverment indian money.

You would wish for someones truck to blow up! I dont wish that on anyone ever. I can read great but not your beaner mexican lingo crap "eh".

ya newly just like you kept my stock tune from me and said you had a high timing tune and said my truck was going to blow up your the good guy!
I go to school from 7-12 and run my business the rest of the day and make my own money not selling burritos!:mad:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
No didn't have a clue who Haxmax was, he never posts anywhere, at least on the forums I frequent. No probably not have Rob drive he or Nathan will drive Max'd Out, depends on who wants to come. With any luck we'll have the 2 wheel drive prostreet truck done and we'll have three trucks there. I might let his wife Anderia drive however, she has had about 10 total passes down the track and that's more than enough to own you I'm sure.;)

Whats up with you always talking smack to me anyways? Change your name to "Max Out Smack Talk"

I guess since you wanted to see me so bad in SLC and now you want to see me in AZ i guess ill go. Didnt know you wanted me so bad:gayflag::gaybow::gay:

Dec 2, 2006
TN
ya newly just like you kept my stock tune from me and said you had a high timing tune and said my truck was going to blow up your the good guy!
I go to school from 7-12 and run my business the rest of the day and make my own money not selling burritos!:mad:

:spit:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

Everyone in Denver says you have a burrito stand:thumb:

One day i wish i could sell tacos and burritos:spit:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
After all the help we gave this guy and then he turns around and craps on us. All to be buddy buddy with his d-town hero...oh well.

Yea, oh well. No loss.

Whos the D-town hero? I didnt know telemundo was filmed in d-town:spit:

All this talk about Fidels business made me hungry, going to go eat a burrito now.... HEY FIDO!? get me a burrito!

Last edited: