LML PPEI EFILive?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
To the best of my knowledge, all our vendors have a good reputation. We vote to approve vendors. It has nothing to do with personalities, it's about performance and service.

Kory has good rep and service based on our experience. So we are happy to have him support our fellow hotrodders. :hug:

Just a side note: Not everyone can be vendor here. You need to be good at what you do, and have fellow gearheads agree. It might be hard to understand, but some of those who decide on new vendors are competing shops. And if you are good, they give you :thumb:

We all want to go faster and run better. :cool:

Magnus

Jun 22, 2013
Well I know we're all happy and this thread wasn't organized in the first place, but talk about a derail...

I'm still over here going slow and stock lol

Guess I'll wait for Kory's new hotness. Excited to see capabilities spelled out in the open by the man himself!

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
To the best of my knowledge, all our vendors have a good reputation. We vote to approve vendors. It has nothing to do with personalities, it's about performance and service.

Kory has good rep and service based on our experience. So we are happy to have him support our fellow hotrodders. :hug:

Just a side note: Not everyone can be vendor here. You need to be good at what you do, and have fellow gearheads agree. It might be hard to understand, but some of those who decide on new vendors are competing shops. And if you are good, they give you :thumb:

We all want to go faster and run better. :cool:

Thanks Pat! I do my best... I truly work my tail off to be the best we can be... Today consisted of segment swaps in strait up hex and also reporting to efilive that their segment feature for e86 wasn't playing nice. Works fine for everything except e86 and e47 ...What a day...

Thank you again, I will do the best I can to contribute what I can :)

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Well I know we're all happy and this thread wasn't organized in the first place, but talk about a derail...

I'm still over here going slow and stock lol

Guess I'll wait for Kory's new hotness. Excited to see capabilities spelled out in the open by the man himself!

The man himself... Ha! I'm just a redneck with a laptop and too many nerd tools!!

I will try to talk more on here tomorrow... Busy day ahead, but I'll try to elaborate and open a thread to play :)

gordon0511

Apr 1, 2014
Is their any chance you could pm me kory? I haven't figured out how to from my phone yet.
I just bought a 2015 and would like to see what all I can do to it