No Coal Rolling In NJ

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Haha, no complaints here. Just funny the dirtiest, most polluted state did it first.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I believe it was a state representative of NJ driving his PRIUS that got coal rolled by a FORD that brought this all about. In any case, many of us seen the writing on the wall.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
It was already on the damn book, typical lawmakers making more laws rather than enforce existing ones.

That being said, I am happy that daddy's money truck will hopefully stop being the "cool" thing to have. Stupid ass kids and pop country music. :mad:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
and it's another ambiguous NJ law that leaves tons of room for interpretation. If I hammer down on my big tune it belches a little, takes off, and has a slight trail as it goes. It's not rolling-coal, but some new cop looking to pop his soot-cherry could write me a $5k ticket as though I'm someone filling an open Prius window with soot. Wonderful.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
You'll also get a speeding ticket in that case

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So have your tuner write a clean tune for everyday driving. ;)

I, for one, am glad the hammer is coming down on the orallers.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Yeah stacks really increase the fueling to make em smoke. A law clearly written by someone who has no idea what there talking about.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Get rid of tractor trailers and use a prius with a trailer

And speaking of decals there should be a law to limit the size of Cummins stickers

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Nice, I remember when I used to get flamed for talking shit to guys wanting smoke tunes...

I had a buddy get a dsp 5 file flashed in the other day and guess what? Well know tuner still includes a smoke tune? I was shocked to say the least...

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
Nice, I remember when I used to get flamed for talking shit to guys wanting smoke tunes...

I had a buddy get a dsp 5 file flashed in the other day and guess what? Well know tuner still includes a smoke tune? I was shocked to say the least...

im not sure I would even use anybodys tunes that would include a smoke tune. they are part of the problem as well. I hope your buddy knows better.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
im not sure I would even use anybodys tunes that would include a smoke tune. they are part of the problem as well. I hope your buddy knows better.

I flamed his ass for it, bad thing is he is a heavy diesel mechanic, I said you know better than that buddy...

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
It's no surprise. With all the idiot youtube kids making a big deal of smoking people out, this was inevitable. I'm surprised it took so long. There'll be more places with laws about this too. One day a lifted truck will take out the back window of a car and there'll be laws about that. Legislators make laws....that's what they do, it's their deal.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
You coal roller bashers kill me. So much for the constitution. Did we really NEED another law about this? You could probably write someone 5 tickets for rolling coal, but we just had to have one more. All I hear from most of you is you sticking your nose in other people business. I don't like something your doing some lets make a law to stop you. When 98% of the time no one gets affected by rolling coal.

The worse smoking truck I have ever been in was my stock ford 6.4l. That POS would go into regen and if you where stuck in traffic no one around you could breath. It would just billow white smoke the whole time.