Next mods?

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Love my UDT tunes! Absolutely zero dead pedal, most responsive truck I’ve had. I ran Korys tunes on my stock air/fuel lmm before and modded vgt and wasn’t impressed. Danville tuned my 369. The low and mid range is good, can be cruising stab the throttle and she just goes! I drove a stock 2015 ford 6.7 the other day and was amazed at how much throttle input it took to get that thing to go anywhere. My lml was only stock for 4 days but I remember taking it on the test drive like this is it? Lol

I appreciate the review! I know the "this is it" feeling. I'll be giving UDT a call soon. I don't drive my LML during winter so I'm not in a hurry.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
I appreciate the review! I know the "this is it" feeling. I'll be giving UDT a call soon. I don't drive my LML during winter so I'm not in a hurry.

You will be happy! Blake is the shit, his tunes are so responsive and clean. My truck literally doesn’t blow any black right now on a 200hp tune.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Well decided to just go ahead and do it all! Got a exergy sportsman and sdp conversion kit sitting here. Ordered a downpipe the other day and just ordered the full y bridge, hot and cold side intercooler pipes and intake today in some red velvet from sdp!

CDmax16

Mar 3, 2018
NNV
I am going to have to live vicariously through you. You are doing all of the things that I want to do, but cannot because I have to smog it once a year. I can do some stuff but still have the appearance that everything is working. Nice job I really like what you are doing to your truck.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Figured she will have more fuel with the cp3 and y bridge and egr have to be deleted so give her some more air while I’m at it!

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i just got my second LML, it is a 2016 and i just added the gauges so i can get a stock baseline on EGT and boost, have 5" straight and a 3" down pipe on shop floor i will add in a week or two if i can ever get home to do it and run a DSP 5 switch from the food local SLC guy and i also already added the S&B CAI already. going to go with tranny safe tunes for the DSP until i can do a tranny with Mike:thumb::thumb:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
well , looks like i should have read the 2nd page before i opened my super stock mouth haahahahah, you got this by the looks of it:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
This. But to late

Lol Corbin the cp3 is a must and much cheaper than a full fuel system.. egr had to go and figured while stock y bridge and all that was out might as well upgrade. I really wanted a intake, and needed some sort of cold side pipe so really wasn’t too much more for the full y bridge kit.

Love the matte :rockon:

Same I’ve seen sdp post the same red velvet a few times and absolutely love it!

does UDT use efi live or HP tuners?are they out of NM?

Efi love forsure, not sure on hp tuners. I think he does ez lynk on 6.7 fords. I believe Blake is from NM

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Also my package from sdp showed up yesterday! I also scored a lb7 passent r up pipe off Facebook for $40 yesterday. Have a big stock pile of parts waiting, new downpipe, lb7 up pipe, exergy sportsman, sdp cp3 conversion, sdp y bridge, intake, cold side and hot side pipe. Just waiting on a new tune and gonna get it all swapped over!

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Well decided to just go ahead and do it all! Got a exergy sportsman and sdp conversion kit sitting here. Ordered a downpipe the other day and just ordered the full y bridge, hot and cold side intercooler pipes and intake today in some red velvet from sdp!

Got a pic of my kit and shipping confirmation!

Also my package from sdp showed up yesterday! I also scored a lb7 passent r up pipe off Facebook for $40 yesterday. Have a big stock pile of parts waiting, new downpipe, lb7 up pipe, exergy sportsman, sdp cp3 conversion, sdp y bridge, intake, cold side and hot side pipe. Just waiting on a new tune and gonna get it all swapped over!

SWEET! You're on your way now. Very happy I did mine.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Yeah I’m very happy! Still won’t quite be as fast as the lmm but will be plenty fast and reliable for a daily. You do your down pipe, wcfab kit and cp3 all at the same time?

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Got a pic of my kit and shipping confirmation!

Love this color, makes me wish I would have gone with a different color on my stuff now but to late lol..

I did all my stuff a couple months ago all at once, was a good time.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Yeah I’m very happy! Still won’t quite be as fast as the lmm but will be plenty fast and reliable for a daily. You do your down pipe, wcfab kit and cp3 all at the same time?

Yes I did,
down pipe / up pipe / dropped the exhaust / dropped the def tank / removed all emissions / 4' Flo Pro /"Y" bridge / cold air bundle / hot side pipe / CP3, all in a three day weekend. Fun times, LOL!