My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Cts2. All mounted up on the A pillar, with a swivel ball. Love this thing. Never have to look to far away to see what the truck is doing.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
This weekend I will be taking off 2 of my power steering lines that have been leaking for awhile. Going to take them to a line shop and have some custom PS lines made to eliminate this leak in the future. Also I had my LML brake booster show up today, so that will be a nice upgrade.:grd::

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
AD 2 165 setup

Dayum, someone likes em some victory red, now don't they!
I'm disappointed that the fuel filter housings were not color matched, oh, and the bezel around your gauge screen too ;)

Looks great man, can't wait to see it in person...you me and Grant, loser buys beers:happy2:
We just gotta make sure he's nowhere near a cop first...he likes attention :D

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
This weekend I will be taking off 2 of my power steering lines that have been leaking for awhile. Going to take them to a line shop and have some custom PS lines made to eliminate this leak in the future. Also I had my LML brake booster show up today, so that will be a nice upgrade.:grd::

How are the LML boosters different/ better?

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Dayum, someone likes em some victory red, now don't they!
I'm disappointed that the fuel filter housings were not color matched, oh, and the bezel around your gauge screen too ;)

Looks great man, can't wait to see it in person...you me and Grant, loser buys beers:happy2:
We just gotta make sure he's nowhere near a cop first...he likes attention :D

Yeah I do like the victory red. Yeah he does like the attention. Looks like I will just bring the beer. Lol

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Yeah I do like the victory red. Yeah he does like the attention. Looks like I will just bring the beer. Lol

You might just be surprised Russ remember I am lifted rolling on 36" tires and Jason has 60% over injectors I think I may just have to being the beer...

Jason that cop was hiding on my dragstrip that was not fair... :mad: