My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Started getting ready to fix my power steering leaks.Got the tire and inner fender liner out.

Here is the new LML brake booster.

Going to get the new booster in tomorrow. Wife works weekends so it's daddy daycare all weekend.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Your truck looks great! I've always wanted a CCLB, but couldn't find one in my budget back in the day. Now I'm so invested in mine I wouldn't trade it. Still, gotta love a clean CCLB!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Your truck looks great! I've always wanted a CCLB, but couldn't find one in my budget back in the day. Now I'm so invested in mine I wouldn't trade it. Still, gotta love a clean CCLB!

Yeah searched for almost a year to find what I wanted. Found this one in Tremonton UT. It was bought at an auction that summer I bought it from them. 1 owner before me. Got it for 28,500 with 62k on the truck. It has 83k now. Clean carfax. I found a gem for sure. Plus I can haul full sheets of ply in the bed now. Lol

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
It was the HORSEPOWERS that did it!

..or was it the torques? :roflmao:

Thanks for the help here Tom I have taken plenty of ribbing for my aim :roflmao::roflmao:
:D
Yah see Russ what Tom said the power was just too much for me to hold on...:hug:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Gonna take those power steering lines off today Grant. Going to take them to western fluid Monday I hope.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Cool look for sweeping tube type fittings for any angle. Use machined angled fittings only where clearance mandates it is especially important on suction and return lines. If you bring this up to the guys at Western Fluid they will help you design the best lines you could possibly get flow and durability wise... Be prepared hydraulic fittings are not cheap, but personally every line kit I have seen for our truck I have felt I could do much better...

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Cool look for sweeping tube type fittings for any angle. Use machined angled fittings only where clearance mandates it is especially important on suction and return lines. If you bring this up to the guys at Western Fluid they will help you design the best lines you could possibly get flow and durability wise... Be prepared hydraulic fittings are not cheap, but personally every line kit I have seen for our truck I have felt I could do much better...

I'm gonna take pics of how they sit in the truck for reference. Obviously the threaded fittings will have to be the same, only thing I'm am goo,g to have to change is the crimp style fittings, those will be different. I'm hope they are able to match the same bends that the stock lines have. If it's over 300 bucks I'm better off getting ones from a vendor.

RidinHigh99

Feb 19, 2014
Itching to hear how the lml booster works. The one on my lbz is ****ing smoked from my 37's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Got the booster in fellas it was a mother ****er for a big guy laying on the driver side floor board. Anyways it's in and the fitment was perfect. Everything lined up and was mint. Didn't even have to drill out the hole on the push rod.:woott: