manual trans diesel record "build"

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Got the bracket done to run the ac delete with the dual fueler mount. It's setup to go on top of the ac compressor. When you have the ac delete pully it doesn't work so I made a bracket. If i can ever get the pic to load I'll post it up.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

I'll get some paint on it and get it on there for good.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

Exhaust is starting to take shape, will exit through the fender. Intake plan should work well when we get there. It's 12 days to gateway diesel wars, gonna try to be ready.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'm crying a little inside... I looked for that bed for months and gave primo money for it after driving 3 hours each way to get it

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I'm crying a little inside... I looked for that bed for months and gave primo money for it after driving 3 hours each way to get it

Lmao was a good looking bed with the flares on but under the flares and behind the taillights are pretty rusty. Funny I'm putting in the work to mount some sides that need body work lol.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
One man's treasure is another mans... let's hack this motherFer up with a sazall...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Lmao was a good looking bed with the flares on but under the flares and behind the taillights are pretty rusty. Funny I'm putting in the work to mount some sides that need body work lol.

A short bed conversion would surely save 400-500
Lbs

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Short wheelbase might get a little squirrelly though.

I'm hoping it doesn't try to crab walk in 4x4 on the toyos. Full throttle shifts are pretty violent with the stock charger. Ive never ridden in a truck with the power this will be at.The longer wheel base will hopefully help if it does.