manual trans diesel record "build"

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
There will definitely be some gopro videos. Maybe I need a block cam for when the rod comes out. I do want to do a shifting angle video so you auto guys know what goes on in a real truck in a drag race lol

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Wish you all​ the luck.... But I think it's going to be tougher than you act like it will be. The original record set by Caleb was with a 'budget' built motor by today's standards. He obviously could row some gears! That record took forever to break and when Dirk did, with the same truck, it had an unlimited budget spent on it. Bigger air & fuel, better long block, even slicks and super light wheels. And he obviously could drive too.
Don't take this the wrong​way , I hope you beat the record. And if I was chasing it, I would be approaching it the same way u are!

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Oh I'm not expecting a cake walk. But I'm hoping my weight savings will make up any differences. I'm shooting for around 5 thousand pounds. I've been saying this thing is gonna be so stripped your gonna be able to see daylight through it lol:thumb:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Looking like a spacer will be required to run this dual cp3 bracket. Built to go on top of the ac compressor and I have a ac delete plate and pully. Gonna make something happen after work tomorrow.