just awarded 200 points over on DP

Mar 27, 2008
Sheridan, IN.
I was just awarded 200 points over at DP for my avatar, I had the Obama half honkey all donkey pic in my avatar, and they awarded me 200 points. maybe I will just go ahead and ban myself. This politicla correctness BS has got to end, it interfeers with right of free speech.

Dear redneckbuckeye,

You have received an infraction at Diesel Place.

Reason: Inappropriate Content
-------
Your Avatar has been deleted due to "Inappropriate Content". Please refrain from posting Avatars like that in the future.

Thank you,
The Staff
-------

This infraction is worth 200 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Diesel Place

Last edited:

Redbone

but this one goes to 11
May 1, 2008
Indy, IN
If it weren't for the tech archives, there's not much reason to go there at all any more. Lotsa good info in the searches from "the good old days".

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
When I saw the title I thought points were a good thing:rofl:

One demerit for you.....hold hand out for a slap with the ruler:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
This politicla correctness BS has got to end, it interfeers with right of free speech.

I agree it's B.S., I think it's funny as hell :D BUT, forums are privately owned places, it's like walking into a McDonalds and talking about how Wendy's is better, they have the right to remove you. With that said, I say again....I think it's funny as hell picture, and saw it once on a T-Shirt at TShirt Hell.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That's retarded. Have they ever had problems with any of your avatars before? I can see maybe a warning, but 200 points sounds pretty severe, unless they changed the way they were talking about doing the point system since I was a mod over there. If I remember right, 200 points would have gotten you some time off for the proposed infraction point system. It was really meant as more of a way to track trouble makers and repeat offenders more than anything, but it may not be the way they are using it now.

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
ya dp is useless now. i got banned for absolutely no reason. cant even access my username. whatever, the search is still very handy though

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
LOL WTF points? God DP is so dumb :rofl:

Post up this avatar Im sure its hilarious :D

halfhonkey.jpg

good shit..... :D