just awarded 200 points over on DP

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Wow, what a bunch of douche bags.

You are all my heroes!

:hater:

What did I do? Why all the hard feelings? Is it the piss on Team Salad sticker in my back window? Are you upset that I don't share my vast knowledge with you lowlifes? I mean, if you want to get into name calling, that is fine with me. You are all a waste of time, but it makes for some good entertainment...wasting time. When you all get over your little pecker diseases, look me up. I'm not all that bad.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com

You are all my heroes!

What did I do? Why all the hard feelings? Is it the piss on Team Salad sticker in my back window? Are you upset that I don't share my vast knowledge with you lowlifes? I mean, if you want to get into name calling, that is fine with me. You are all a waste of time, but it makes for some good entertainment...wasting time. When you all get over your little pecker diseases, look me up. I'm not all that bad.

This thread is about getting banned or getting hassled on DP. Neither applies to you; you have immunity. Not sure which of the admins/mods you are having sex with, but apparently it works for you.

Just make sure you get yourself checked at the free clinic.:baby:

So if you wanna discuss getting one-sided treatment at DP, then you can join the discussion.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

You are all my heroes!

Bobo im sure you are a good guy:confused: Just realax a little OK;)

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa

You are all my heroes!

Will you please answer the questions I have posted over there.

I never called you names. I have no need to. You show your true colors all by yourself.

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
I have no valuable info to add because I dont know anything about any of the parties involved but that DP thread was crazy busy this morning. Its like every member was there this morning with something to say.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Link doesn't work unless you log-in and I can't log-in there.:rolleyes:

It's amazing how some folk get banned from there for doing relatively mild offenses, and others get to break all the rules constantly for years.

That thread was started by Robert Olsen (aka Bobo, a non-vendor who sells stuff on that site through PM's) slamming a paying vendor (Nick) for being a thief because he looked at PPE datalogs in order to develop a tune for Tom's truck.

Nearly all of the responses to it are siding with Nick.

Normally, vendors bashing other vendors is not permitted there, but since Bobo is a clandestine vendor, it's OK apparently. I think it has to do with Bobo helping Chad tune his truck or something. Bobo was instrumental in getting me banned from that site. He jumped in several of my "new product announcement" threads and hurled personal insults at me. When I complained to staff about it, RickDLance told me to shut-the-#$&#-up, and Chad said something to the effect that Bobo can do anything he wishes here. So I replied to just one of Bobo's lies, and I got banned temporarily, then permanently when I privately confronted Rick about being a weasel.

I got set up by the Weasel Patrol, whom Bobo is a charter member.

All politics. Free parts or tuning has always dictated what the admins allow over there, and what they don't allow.

RayMich

Jun 1, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thanks for the summary Pat.

It is truly amazing how inconsistently they apply their rules, even the unwritten rules that they make up as they go a long.

Oh well, I really don't miss that place.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
TN
You know, the more I read about the Chad and the DP staff. Is it just me or if they don't like you, your out?

I got the ban for talking with a few of my friends over there about the site. It was through private messaging. The funny thing is Chad must of been reading my PM's for him to find out.

I also think it's funny how Nick(Diesel Power) was burned for reading PM's in a thread over on the DP. His reply of not having database access(you don't need database access for PM's :rofl:)...

I'm not stirring the pot at all. It just shows you how unfair most of the DP staff are. :(

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I always thought personal attacks were grounds for banning from there. Must be I was wrong.

I now know how all you high-perf guys felt when people would give you crap about your accomplishments. It sure isnt wine-n-roses.

I was once put into a "holding cell" at DP. Its interesting the way they have the software set up over there.

Ray, I'd been wondering where you went.

Last edited:

RayMich

Jun 1, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ray, I'd been wondering where you went.

Yeah, how'd you get banned? You always seemed like a helpful, knowledgeable member to me.

I got into an argument with one of the new mods over him moving a technical question I had posted. He sent me a nasty PM accusing me of violating forum rules that didn't even exist and issued me a permanent warning and demerits that never expire. When I complained about my post getting moved and the permanent warning and demerits, I asked to be shown what rules I had violated. He could not produce such rules and an argument ensued. I am still convinced that I posted my question in the correct forum and the forum he chose was definitely the WRONG forum. Some people are on huge power trips over there.

The reason this wasn't widely known is because I didn't want to stir the pot, so I kept all the communications via PM.

During the few days that the PM's went back and forth, I saw a ban coming, so I cleaned out my garage. Then one day I could not log-in and my user ID no longer appeared in the members list.

Oh well! No big deal. - That place has really gone down hill, so I don't miss it at all.

BTW - I've NEVER insulted anyone in any forum. Not in public and NOT in PM's either.

Last edited: