Got my concealed weapon permit today !!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Me and my Wife just got home from taking the class , and I am very excited to get the permit , I have been putting it off for a while, any other guys here that have there's ? I dont plan to carry daily or anything but would like it to be my choice not the other way around .

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
There is something kinda liberating about knowing that its your xhoice, and knowing that you can have that protection if you need it. :thumb:

Nevadahiroller

RENO GUY
Sep 25, 2009
Reno
:thumb: I carry daily in Reno. My wife has had some douche-bag piece of sh*t stalking her on and off for the last 6 years. We both carry regularly, but we have more of a reason to I guess.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I took the class but can't get the permit till I get a new drivers license. I "defaced" my license because it's cracked in the middle so it's no longer valid. So they wouldn't fingerprint me. It's kinda ridiculous because Fl licenses crack waaayyyy to easy

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I live in the last state of the union that doesnt have some type of carry:mad:.For the record id like to kick gov Pat Quinn square in the nuts :2birds: that p.o.s said there wont be any type of consealed carry as long as he is gov.You bet im gonna vote!!!! :villagers:

DMAXDOC

May 26, 2011
I live in the last state of the union that doesnt have some type of carry:mad:.For the record id like to kick gov Pat Quinn square in the nuts :2birds: that p.o.s said there wont be any type of consealed carry as long as he is gov.You bet im gonna vote!!!! :villagers:

I carry anyway, not at all times but when im going out with the family I ALWAYS carry.

Hopefully soon they will pass the law to allow it.

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I have mine Trent. I've had it for two years now, but have only carried a handful of times. Its really nice to know that if you wanted to, you can carry. I need to get something smaller then the USP Compact I have and I think i'd carry a lot more.

On edit: Trying to get my GF to take the class so she can get her permit. There was a double murder literally around the corner from were we live, so it doesnt give me warm and fuzzy feelings when either of us go places at night :mad:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Open and concealed carry are legal in AZ without a permit. I carry my .45 most of the the time and the wife carries a 9mm in her diaper bag. People are crazy these days so its nice to be able to have a way of protecting yourself.

Also if you havent joined the NRA I suggest you do. They fight for 2nd Ammendment rights and push gun ownership and carry laws.

On the DroidX

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Open and concealed carry are legal in AZ without a permit. I carry my .45 most of the the time and the wife carries a 9mm in her diaper bag. People are crazy these days so its nice to be able to have a way of protecting yourself.

Also if you havent joined the NRA I suggest you do. They fight for 2nd Ammendment rights and push gun ownership and carry laws.

On the DroidX

Really sorry your wife has to wear a diaper. I'll bet she will be pissed you shared such personal information on the internet. Hopefully she wont see it.

Anyway I've had mine concealed carry permit for many years. Most of the time I carry a SW 380 Polymer frame super light easy to conceal.

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
congrats what carry weapon do you have in mind, i love my ruger lcp
2010-11-18222821.jpg

On the DroidX

what 45 do you carry ive never seen one that i think would be comfortable and not print. my .45 stays in the truck and i carry my lcp

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
congrats what carry weapon do you have in mind, i love my ruger lcp
2010-11-18222821.jpg

what 45 do you carry ive never seen one that i think would be comfortable and not print. my .45 stays in the truck and i carry my lcp

Taurus makes a new .45 that is the size of my wife's taurus 380 mill pro, its light, compact and has a light feel to it-until you stick in the mag of course:D

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
I just got mine in the mail 2 weeks ago .. pretty easy just have to make sure you keep up with the laws always being re written .. what are you looking at to carry im thinking of maybe a S&W 38 special rev. all black of course.. congrats:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
congrats trent! i want to take the class here soon mainly for the GF so she feels more comfortable with a gun and understands the laws. I carry a 357 in a shoulder hostler on any trips we do or if i know we arent goin in the greatest part of town.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Hey Linden, hands down the best holster I have found and the cheapest. I tried many but being I am pretty slender it hides my Springfield .40 sub compact the best. It sure is bulky though. I have the inside the waistband and outside as well.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I got my CCW permit last year, place I took the class also offers a Utah Non-Resident 30 State Carry Permit

Can you share more info on the 30 state carry permit? Interested

Your in MA also with some pretty strict laws almost as strict as NYC.