Fleece Performance 2004.5-2007 Duramax PowerFlo In-tank Lift Pump?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Anyone know of a good part # for the Dodge lift pumps? I tried a quick search but found the assemblies (bracket, bucket, pump, etc...) and not just the pump.
Are you asking for the PNs of the Fleece lift pumps for cummins applications? I have linked all of their lift pumps below.

turbo_bu

Mar 27, 2007
Central IL
No, was trying to see if one could purchase just the Dodge factory life pump (assuming this is what Fleece is using to build their kits with). A quick search shows that you can purchase the fuel pump assembly (bucket, pump, factory fuel tank flange, etc...) but not just the individual pump itself. Like was mentioned earlier in this thread, it looks like something that we could make without costing near as much as the Fleece unit.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
No clue. If someone wanted to make their own lift pump there are substantially easier ways than putting a dodge pump in the tank. They are an incredibly easy/simple system.

turbo_bu

Mar 27, 2007
Central IL
Yes, there are lots of other alternatives for lift pumps on a Duramax, but I do like that Fleece keeps it in the tank. This helps keep it out of the salt and corrosion, and also provides a direct method for dumping the excess fuel directly into the tank.

I agree with Tom's comment, that this should not be that hard to put together. I would like to use some proven components. If this were a gas setup, I would throw in the Walbro 255 (legit Walbro's have a pretty good track record). Wondering what the diesel equivalent is?

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Yes, there are lots of other alternatives for lift pumps on a Duramax, but I do like that Fleece keeps it in the tank. This helps keep it out of the salt and corrosion, and also provides a direct method for dumping the excess fuel directly into the tank.

I agree with Tom's comment, that this should not be that hard to put together. I would like to use some proven components. If this were a gas setup, I would throw in the Walbro 255 (legit Walbro's have a pretty good track record). Wondering what the diesel equivalent is?
I've used Bosch 044 pumps with pretty good luck on 7.3L Powerstrokes but those have all been external pump setups.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

255lph is rough 67gph, most entry level diesel lift pumps are 120-140gph or around 550lph

Ron Nielson

Oct 11, 2009
Berryton, KS
, most entry level diesel lift pumps are 120-140gph or around 550lph
My lift pump pushes out a whopping 30 GPH (when it was new - 14 years ago) and I've never run out of fuel. But I'm not racing or using the engine at extreme outputs except for a few seconds at a time. There may be a few people on the forum that do, but very few.

Reactions: shakenfake

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
My lift pump pushes out a whopping 30 GPH (when it was new - 14 years ago) and I've never run out of fuel. But I'm not racing or using the engine at extreme outputs except for a few seconds at a time. There may be a few people on the forum that do, but very few.
You can get away with it on a stock HP truck, start adding power and it gets small quickly