Embarrassing...but SWEET RELIEF!!!

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
A pan evac like that is gonna work behind a turbo? Are you planning on running a muffler?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Well
The truck fired up last night! The last little touches are being done and monday or tuesday the last step wiil be taken and i will pick up my pickup!

What is the last step? You may be asking yourself.
Idaho Rob tunes:thumb:

Wow Idaho really cleaned me out...

Built trans @ ULTIMATE TRANSMISSION/Garden city
Headstud's, turbo, machining, light fab @ BIG TWIN/Meridian
Injectors by MASTERTECH/Boise
Tuning By Idaho Rob/Boise

Thanks again to all who worked on my rig!
The idaho circuit, the 208 crew, boise boys
Whatever you wanna call this group of guys, they know their shit, they as individuals shine in their own right, when they network together, they dominate! And drain your bank account, hehehe...

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
The last step is done(cal tracs are installed)Picking the truck up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Been in idaho since aug 6 th, took a while to pay for everything:eek:

Thanks to everyone for ideas and helping me try to figure everything out.

Thank to Pat Liskey and the Mad MOOSE @ Big Twin diesel, and thanks to Dave and Matt at ultimate transmission!

MODERATOR:hello:
you can close this one out too please

Thanks again everyone- COCOAL

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yes. Yes I am.
Cuz it means to me, and my wife that the mods i made didnt damage anything.
Lol. My wife told me if the block got built, she would take the key for the dsp5 and leave it in stock, cuz i didnt know what i was doing and the truck is expensive.
Now a mistake like the rag...she, and i, can wrap my head(and finances) around alot easier, that mistake is ...well for lack of easier explanation O.K
its not ok that it wound up costing a bunch of cash, but its a human mistake, whereas buying a whole bunch of stuff just to make power and break things is more of a jack ass mistake
thats what she thought i was doing when the engine started runing poorly, she has been really impressed with the power the truck has made, but in the back of her mind i know she is waiting for something bad to happen, and neither of us want that.
the fact i dont get a built engine right now means my pursuit can continue rather than end, so i am very happy

and i got head studs and a 4094r/avnt!!!!

:spit: I really feel for you Jason when one of those crappy piston do let go. They wife is going to open a can of whoopass on you for that next bill :hug:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
:spit:
:eek::eek:
:help:
:toilet_claw:
:box:
:buttkick:
:boxing:
:violent:
:wup:
:spank:

You have no idea...
On the bright side, i will make a promise to buy everything from you Henry:hug:
Hopefully i will start piecing things together late winter/!early spring, hope to have the engine built by june/july of next year!