Embarrassing...but SWEET RELIEF!!!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, thats how I'm feelin bout it, after a search and read last night and this morn, i found sorta a "six or one half dozen" attitude over it...

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I cant remember which forum this was on,
Chad , the owner of alligator claimed 20hp on a dyno with his modified lbz after an afe intake horn and afe ic pipe install? Really, whats 20whp at and around 600whp worth? Bench racing or is there a real world benifit?

Maybe he got a group buy and was tryin to push some product, eh?

And wouldnt it also induce a slight amount of boost lag?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
No i have a lb7 ;) but if installed a few of them they make a difference in egts, spoolup and make the engine bay cleaner

Also the afe mouth piece is nice but imo on a lbz/lmm i dont notice a huge difference, i see more of a difference when i put them on lly trucks but every little bit helps

MadMooseEngineering

Mar 28, 2008
Boise, Idaho
So i snapped a couple of the block while i had the heads off after cleaning the deck and the bores i will take some of the overall truck.
uqady4am.jpg
a6uqy5yv.jpg

<Moose>

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Thanks Moose!
The tops of the pistons look like the combustion event is pretty even cylinder to cylinder and the spray/combustion pattern looks pretty nice too!
i cant wait to get my truck back guys/gals...DAMN I MISS MY TRUCK

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
:woott:
:rockon:
thanks for the pics Moose! :yourock:
looks like things are coming along nicely :hi5:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Thats great news:woott: i was hoping to see a couple of the turbo:eek:
I cant wait to get my baby back:driving:
Thanks again Pat and Moose/Big Twin

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Wow, looks good Moose! No worries about the turbo pics, maybe next time ill get to snap my own, you guys get to do this every day meow, for me its a big deal:eek: im a geek:)

The stem and hose coming off the downpipe indeed is the new PCV outlet, an idea i cought from harbin22, and yes Pat did include a check valve:thumb:last we talked he wasnt going to, im glad he did, just in case i decide to add some n2o!