• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Sorry i got you banned mike, took you too damn long to get me a new DSP tune lol jk.

Me for sure! tired of the retarded crap that goes on there. could be fun runnin a muck and set some crap straight :D:hug:

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I can almost bet anyone in this thread will be banned from there before the night is over. It's not like they can not read it here :hug:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Mike, they banned you for Ivan asking you for a new tune? He was asking you, not the other way around.
BTW, thanks for setting me straight on the IAH CEL...I had forgot about that. That was good info on how to shut if off.

Last edited:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Sorry i got you banned mike, took you too damn long to get me a new DSP tune lol jk.

Me for sure! tired of the retarded crap that goes on there. could be fun runnin a muck and set some crap straight :D:hug:

check your email too man. there is something waiting for ya. ;)

I doubt it was you that got me banned.

I had a PM from someone about EFI and I talked to him, he never got back to me for a few days then BAM! Im banned :( oh well... ill have my fun with that place soon enough. Just setting up some logistics on this machine :D

I could give a damn if they really ban me for good, Im working on a nice script right now just for them.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
check your email too man. there is something waiting for ya. ;)

I doubt it was you that got me banned.

I had a PM from someone about EFI and I talked to him, he never got back to me for a few days then BAM! Im banned :( oh well... ill have my fun with that place soon enough. Just setting up some logistics on this machine :D

I could give a damn if they really ban me for good, Im working on a nice script right now just for them.

nothin there. try sendin it to [email protected], i hate gmail some times :mad:

thats freakin retarded they would do that. Ive got people on DP askin me left and right about your tunin on my truck and hwo to get ahold of you. Ive been PMin them back and jsut givin them your email and website.

Hmmmm wonder if ill get banned now cause i "help sell your tuning". that place is so screwed up anymore

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Im kicked again, it didnt take long. Oh well. i am a part of a forum dedicated to screwing around like this at late hours of the night...Ill see if ome of them wanna drink a few red bulls tonight and run a muck :spit:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Chat it up mods, You wont figure it out anyway lol.

Call auto forums and tell them to come on over and prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law, Im waiting.....waiting still.....

Bunch of dumb dorks all worried about the integrity of there little site, I guess if you have no life and wanna be on a power trip, it works for ya. Hope to see some of those tool bags in real life, (which I bet will never happen) cause the closest this they have been to an event is beating off to a youtube video.

Wonder if they try to use there power at like the bank...

mod - "hey, ya know I am a mod on DP.."
bank teller - "OMGZZZZ, Really? Whats DP. Is that something profesional?"
mod - "no its a website"
bank teller - "Oh....I see, well here is your free sucker, and good luck with your internet life, tell you E-Girl I say hi lol"

BTW, I am venting about DP mods that suck, I know plenty of mods that actually have a life and the net is not there only thing they got going for them.

I hope I dont get E-Beat up tonight...All I have is a wireless mouse :baby:

AF_Stew

Apr 8, 2010
You are a moron arent you....:thumb:

why dont you post up these screen shots again smart guy...

Stew AKA dieselplace.com Administrator.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com

haha, yea a big moron. Wow whos the moron that got out of bed/away form his life to sign up here and tell me that. Easy Stewie, Wouldnt want you to take serious action against me :rofl:

Your a joke buddy.

EDIT: thanks for providing your IP ROFL

Last edited:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI

If you ran the currupt morons off your site, and then you stayed as far away from it as possible things would go alot smoother, but I guessing you were beatin and picked on as a kid like randall

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

While you here take a look around , just don't let the actual tech content make your brain hurt from actually having to use it to read / learn :thumb:

Last edited:

AF_Stew

Apr 8, 2010
nice... oh lets start picking on the admin from Autoforums. Awesome guys.

So mike... If your so awesome, post the screen caps. come on, we all know the skills you have... Please.

Im asking nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.