MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
The staff has banned you for the following reason:
Non supporting Vendor

The ban will be lifted: 04-10-2010, 07:00 AM

WARNING: This message serves as notice that you are not allowed to access, use, or view any content on www.dieselplace.com. You are not allowed by law to continue attempting to access this site or to register under any other name or email address. Any person violating this notice will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

first off, WTF, I never tried to sell anything but used parts. I had a guy contact me by PM about tuning which I think is legit as I didnt solicit anything. He came looking for me, there is nothing wrong with that.

Second off, if I try to access the DP I will be prosecuted by the fullest extent of the law...:D are you freaking kidding......? Thats a joke because there is not 1 law even close that could touch me for doing that, not even against the law to create a new name and access lol.

So, I am at a point, they messed with me and pushed hard and think they got the upper hand with a ban......Wonder if autoforums knows how easy it is to go ape shit on their servers....ya know enough to start crashing them and requiring reset...or even loosing some back up.... :rofl:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....:cool:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
hmmmm....Didnt know the admins worked passed 5 o'clock :baby::spit:

pulling down these pics I had up, a few people got to see em lol

Last edited:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ