Cops....

dieseltwodoor

Apr 13, 2010
Alberta
Just finished getting pulled over. As I do every time I get pulled over, I waited for a side road or a highway pull off( if one is not available soon I try for a highly visible spot) While I wait for a highway rest area that is only another 0.5km away, I quickly reduce my speed, and pull into the shoulder of the road with my signal on, showing my intent to pull over.
The second officer oink oink (not real name, oink oink is being substituted to protect the identity of those involved) gets to my window, I apologize for taking a while to pull over, as I was looking for a safe place to do so.
Officer oink oink proceeds to run up one side and down the other about how long he has been on the job, and how he decides when it's safe not me.
I was actually blown away. I've seen enough of those crazy videos of cops getting hit, and here I have oink oink giving me the riot act for trying keep his short fat arse off YouTube . lol
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I have no use for these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while riding porcelain.

elvenhome21

Jun 7, 2012
ive been pulled over at bar close while on the bike on the main drag in town (literally the drag strip) and being on the bike i pulled into the closest parking lot about a block down the street. Cop gets out hand on gun screaming at me not to run or make any sudden movements. I was like are you freaking kidding me, excuse me for protecting my safety on a known drag strip after bar close.

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
So.....................what happenedJ Why did officer oink oink pull you over? Ass Chewing, Warning, or ticket?

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Got pulled over on a country road once by a constable and i saw a few eyes in the brush told the cop to be careful and watch out he asked if I was threatening him

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I have no use for these guys.

Takes all kinds. I can say in all honesty I've probably dealt with more 5-0 than the average 5 people combined and have seen every personality you can find. Their job can be stressful, some deal with it well, some don't.

I try to stay polite anymore and get it over with. Even then.....

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
My sister-in-law is a cop........I love to wind her up at family gatherings because she is used to people respecting her and having to listen to her whenever she opens her mouth.

I like to remind her that we are out of her jurisdiction, I don't have to listen or agree with her, and she can go pound sand because her badge means nothing to me, I tell her your still an idiot.

She loves Obama, you know the whole Hope and Change......:D

She is never out of COP MODE......I guess when you are 5'1" woman with a gun and badge you feel like your 6'5" and 240 lbs

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
When I have been or have to deal with the police I always give the utmost respect. They have a job to do just like you do . In saying that although I do expect respect in return as I'm not the dick you might have had to deal with prior to pulling me over. Lets start off fresh.

Giving respect in my opinion seeing how all infractions are the OFFICERS DISCRETION! (more on that later) Tilts the scale in my case to getting a break as oppose to getting an infraction. In some cases a very SERIOUS infraction. One thing for certain is my drivers license is CLEAN as I have really cleaned up my act in the last 5+ years or there about. (more on that latter)

Now I have had my share of cops that are just plain in my opinion ignorant! A year ago or so I left my house rolled off my street to the main drag and my cell rang so like a dumb ass I answered it. Well would you know it a cop ( A LOCAL COP MIND YOU) seen me and while I was going North him South he proceeded to turn on the circus lights and do a U turn just to pull me over! So I did and the usual happened and I apologized said I was dumb etc etc etc . He responded sit tight be right back . He went back ran my info new I was less then a mile from my home also my record is CLEAN no infractions in addition been a tax paying home owner 20+ years living in that borough for 35 years and the son of a bitch wrote me a $250 dollar ticket! I was LIVID and I gave him a ear full about all of that and then some! Told him straight up when you walked away with my info it appeared a verbal warning was going to be issued and I expected a break! He gave me a line of bullshit about the cell phone and click it and ticket campaign and I said so what!

Nonetheless he felt like a dick when I was done as he told me to fight the ticket most are thrown out blah blah blah! :mad:

So it really pissed me off in my case sure I was guilty and if he would have gone back and seen I was some civil disobedient like I haven't learned my lesson then sure write my ass up! OR if I didn't live in that town and pay taxes write me up! I'm still pissed and it was a year ago! :mad:

About three weeks went by and my wife was pulled over for a walk through on a stop sign! She said she stopped he said not for the "3 second rule" WTF? !! ? I would have fought the ticket she didn't. Same case ,town cop, clean record and I do mean clean! Probably the same cop! :mad:

But still I would be respectful although I haven't had any dealing since the cell phone incident! I was going to write a letter but I knew better that I'd just be castrated do to I was guilty and everyone cannot be given breaks! IMO a tax paying resident with a clean record should get a pass!

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Every time I get pulled over all windows down truck off and at night interior lights on so they can see inside. When I was racially profiled was the only time I got a attitude with a cop. Driving my wife's brand new 2011 Tahoe get pulled over and removed from the truck cop said cause I was a Hispanic in a new vehicle I was pulled over to ensure it was mine. He asked me is this your truck. I was like wtf are you serious

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Every time I get pulled over all windows down truck off and at night interior lights on so they can see inside. When I was racially profiled was the only time I got a attitude with a cop. Driving my wife's brand new 2011 Tahoe get pulled over and removed from the truck cop said cause I was a Hispanic in a new vehicle I was pulled over to ensure it was mine. He asked me is this your truck. I was like wtf are you serious

Same here I also at nigh turn on the interior dome light right away and since my windows were tinted power them down. What did he give you for a reason to exit the vehicle or did you ask why? None of my business but do you have a record or something DUI or anythng? Weird they asked you to exit the vehicle. Could have been profiling like you state sucks if thats the case .

Were you wearing a hoodie? :roflmao:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
It was in Oceanside ca we came back from a beach party I was wearing no shirt he said cause I had a new vehicle with temp tags I automatically fit the description of recent car thiefs.

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
I have been pulled over at least a dozen times in my short driving career. Most of them well deserved but only one ticket so far. Lately though the past few times I've been pulled have irritated me. Cops around my parts like to single out big trucks that look like "kids" drive them. Past few times I've been pulled have been for a "non working tag light". The first time it really was out, but the next two I know for a fact it was working because I check it now every time I leave somewhere in the dark. The last time I got pulled the cop was a ***** to put it blunt and I had been up for close to 20 hours so I wasnt in the mood. We passed each other on an empty dark highway at 65mph, he whipped around and got on my bumper. Waaayyyy closer than necessary. Then on came the lights and I pulled over. He was a young guy, not much if any older than me, walked up shining his flashlight all in my truck then said you know why I pulled you over? I said nope, I'm wearing my seat belt, not speeding, and all my lights work. I have no idea. He said well your tag light isnt working and you weren't wearing a seat belt. I said really, that's weird since it worked 10 minutes ago when I left my girlfriends house (I check every night just for this reason) and yessir I was. Mind if I get out and look? He said no, no need I'm telling you it's out. I said oh really? So you're telling me that in the pitch dark at a combined speed of 120mph you could look through your tinted windows, into my tinted windows and see that my dark grey seat belt wasn't against my black shirt? And then once you came flying up behind me and got within 5' of my bumper you could see my tag light wasnt on through your bright headlights shining against my reflective license plate? At this point he was speechless and clearly wasn't expecting me to fire back at him like that. All he could say was have a nice night sir, drive safe.

I just smiled and said thank you sir.
I filed that one in the win department :D

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
Mack...damn yankee cops! :D

Its true Ct is bad for cops there everywhere but first thing put the windows down interior light on and put both hands on top of the steering wheel makes cops feel a lot more comfortable 80% of the time they will ask you if you know a cop bc of doing this. Been pulled over many many times and not many for speeding more the attention of our trucks and the exhaust tone attracts them. Only time i have been removed was i was down in texas working for DOD mission and got pulled over told them i was carrying and who i worked for and gave them my ID's. Well 20 minutes later we were all fine and dandy and back on my way. but stay out of ct lol trucks be ware

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Cops love me.... They really do. I've been let off da hook so many times. Must be my dashing good looks:D

No joke. Youre the only guy i know who can't pass a roadside sobriety test..... without a drop of alcohol in him, an open container of tequila I'd been working on earlier in the truck AND still get let go with only a warning!!" Wtf?!?! :rofl:

skidoosleds3

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I was pulled over once for my rear tire touching the white line. When i pulled over there was a dead deer laying there. The cop asked me if I had to pull over right there. It stunk too. LOL. No ticket for me as I think he wanted to get away from the smell.

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
My record is horrible.. 16 seatbelt tickets, 7 speeding, and a reckless driving along with tint and exhaust and other dumb ones but i deserved most of them. I dont mind taking a tickect i deserve if the cop dosent act like some type of robot with no sense of humor when he talks to me.

Sent at 120mph