Build costs

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
Here's the converter.
Horse Power:
Horse teaches the power to allow and awaken your freedom in movement and will clarify the path in which to take. Do you need to break from current confinements and restrictions? Pay attention to what the individual breed is saying to you.

Sheep power:
Sheep can show how to maintain balance and have confidence in situations and abilities, teaches how to move in the physical with agility, camouflage and blending with surroundings, teaches a sense of togetherness and community along with showing how to make life easy and promote serenity. Sheep instills a sense of protection and alertness with peace of mind and heart. Are you moving in the direction you should be going? Are going with or against what you know to be true? Are you protecting yourself enough and/or remaining centered in peace? Sheep wisdom can help in understanding your place and perceptions within the scheme of things.

So.....................................................................................
:rofl::rofl::rofl::happy2: Ok, now back on topic, will aluminum rods survive in Mike L's golf cart?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
OK here it goes....this is simply my opinion based on my experiences, and only to give Beech some more info. I've raced a bone stock motor(bolt ons and nitrous) two full seasons, with 105 passes. Half of those passes were 11.0?. Finally cracked a piston. Next was a full built motor(rods, forged pistons, stage 1 heads, balanced, etc, etc, with s475, 60 overs, and nitrous) approx $10,000 involved. This motor made four passes on spray, and four passes on motor(half of these were 1/8 mi). Best pass of 10.71 1/4 mi, and 6.59 1/8 mi. It melted a hole through one piston and the other seven were heavily deteriorated. Next motor was "play time". 85,000 mi, bone stock junker........with the s475 and nitrous.:D Four, low 11, 1/4 mi, motor only passes. Three, 6.60, 1/8 mi, with spray(Schied event) Last pass bent every rod in her, and grenaded the track.:eek: Current motor, like Trent said, is a stock motor with a rod swap. I pulled the stockers, put in my rods, my stage one heads(fresh off the blown up built motor), studs, my s475, and the spray.(no machine work, no keys, no torque plate, no hone) 10 passes so far, all on nitrous. Half are 1/4 mi, with a 10.24 best so far. Half are 1/8 mi, with a 6.62 best. Still running strong. Just waiting for better weather, or the Bradenton race, whichever comes first:thumb: Beech, take this for what its worth. I hope it helps.

Im diggin up an old heated thread but Camomax, hows this rodded swapped motor doing out of curiosity?

Last edited:

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
this thread is a bigger shit show then when my buddies started tazering people in a bar for no ****ing reason:roflmao:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Motor

It melted every piston in it just like the other motors before it. It had a handfull of passes and was pulled. The guy that bought the motor has it at my shop now getting ready to put some Arias pistons in it and try again. Jeff

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
It melted every piston in it just like the other motors before it. It had a handfull of passes and was pulled. The guy that bought the motor has it at my shop now getting ready to put some Arias pistons in it and try again. Jeff

How does the crank/bearings/and everything else look? just interested cause the motor was never balanced and ran hard