B&B Truck in Penn....

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Wayne just called and said he has out pulled about 40 trucks in Penn.
The second round is coming up soon, so Let's root him on for a victory.
(Damn Fla sand trucks):D
go Team Salad
Updates will follow

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Wayne just called and said he has out pulled about 40 trucks in Penn.
The second round is coming up soon, so Let's root him on for a victory.
(Damn Fla sand trucks):D
go Team Salad
Updates will follow

WHAT??????????? A sand truck can't hang with them guys :eek: Have you been :alcoholic: again :rofl:

Kick their ass Wayne

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
He's luck they let him pull,I know he thought being lifted they wouldnt with out the cans,There ass's there budy also pulling he was made to pull mod and the othe rtruck with PA plates with a after market turbo was aload to pull street class lol

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
He's luck they let him pull,I know he thought being lifted they wouldnt with out the cans,There ass's there budy also pulling he was made to pull mod and the othe rtruck with PA plates with a after market turbo was aload to pull street class lol
Huh? PWI? :rofl:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
He's lucky they let him pull. I know he thought being lifted they wouldnt let him pull with out the cans. Theyr're ass's. Their buddy is also pulling and he was made to pull mod and the other truck with PA plates with an after market turbo was allowed to pull street class. lol

thats what i got out of it...... drunk bastard :beer :D:rofl:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

thats got me beat :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: damn henery :eek:

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
I ended up 3rd overall. Another Dmax and a Dodge Megacab put it on me at the pull off. I chose the middle of the track, and it proved to be a mistake. I bounced all the way to about 200'. First pull went 317.2 and second I went 326 and some change.

I thought Florida truck's could only pull in sand? :baby::hello:

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I ended up 3rd overall. Another Dmax and a Dodge Megacab put it on me at the pull off. I chose the middle of the track, and it proved to be a mistake. I bounced all the way to about 200'. First pull went 317.2 and second I went 326 and some change.

I thought Florida truck's could only pull in sand? :baby::hello:

I don't know why you would even waste the fuel, those trucks are badass compared to our sand trucks ;)
Good job Wayne, can't win them all :D

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
good job last night toby and wayne, i still need to figure out how to pull my truck with the new trans. and hopefully ill be in the pull off next time.....ill have some pics up later and maybe some vids too.

fordt

Think Done Deals
Jan 3, 2007
Vero Beach, FL.
www.abcamping.com
Huntin - I will be back Aug. 2nd for some more fun!

Mitch - Not sure, but both were white. I met the Dodge guy in the office to pick up the check, but did not talk much. I think they told me the Chevy won last month.