AV fair results pics and videos

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
here are few pics of the smoke from the So Cal fires, we saw all day during the drive out and during the pull.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Mine and Johnny's trucks.jpg
    Mine and Johnny's trucks.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
dont miss those at all..

remeber last years... 4 fires came down 126 valley, 101/210 all going west..

ventura had street lamps on during lunch time.... buddys DRLs came on.

dont miss it at all...

aircooled

Aug 30, 2009
hey does anyone have timothy hasselbach's pull that was my pull and my family couldnt get the camera working if anyone has a video please let me know!!!! that would be awesome

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
hey does anyone have timothy hasselbach's pull that was my pull and my family couldnt get the camera working if anyone has a video please let me know!!!! that would be awesome

What class and number? I am still working on video's. It's a long process.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Opening day games for Soccer got pushed back in the day based on the heat and smoke from the fires, so I couldn't make it. :(

Congrats to all!

Wish I could have been there. :(

Guy
John Esteves represented SoCal very well by kicking Nick DAmico's ass while the king of compton watched. John said he liked he trans too.:D

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Good job to all!

Wish I could have been there...

Kat and Neens, What tires were you using???

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Definetly a good time had by all there!! My first pull I have ever been to and now I really can't wait to hook up my POS and see if I can expedite the death of my trans!!:D
I was very impressed by the calibre of the staff and volunteers at the event, as well as all of those that competed-top notch in my book!

And the best thing I saw all night, was a cute blonde girl in that white Ford, giving her hair a toss while she was pulling!!:rofl: Pure awesomeness!!!!:D

Congrats to Kat and Chantal for the 1st and 2nd. Nice job!!:hug: And for those that wondered what Chris did to prep his truck for the event, one smiley and one smiley alone says it all - :alcoholic: And that's it. Not even a tire pressure adjustment done!! Too Sweet!!:coolspot:

It was good to meet you Wes (whitetrash), and Steve (fast03). Too bad about the motor mount-another Dmax pulling would have been cool as well, but we had to give the ford and dodge boys a chance right??!! And to the rest it was good seeing y'all again!!:)

Maybe next year I'll bring a truck as well............

Last edited: