August '23 Chat -- Will Jason find his DragTruck? -- Stay Tuned!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I feel like he wants to leave the old man look but run some stacks up through the bed and barely stick out the shell for that sleeper look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha. We you got the sleeper correct. But no stacks. Don't know if the shell is staying. I'll probably keep the tires until they are warn then get better street tires. Thinking of the nitto 420. But will also consider others. Not liking the rim sizing for them. This may be based on how much power it's making buy that time.

Then when the transmission takes a shit, it'll get built. With today's prices I'll probably do it myself. Then when the etch returns I'll have to upgrade the injectors and turbo. When I max out the pump then I'll put a stroker in it.

Little by little I'll upgrade it. But I'd like to keep it stock looking from the outside minus a few things like tires or possibly a roll pan on the rear. Then I might start gutting the interior if it falls apart or I feel like removing more weight

Since I probably won't do any towing with it. The hitch and overloads will come off.

We will see how I feel after owning it for a while. Definitely getting more power.

It will definitely be a Guinea pig for FUCM mods and repairs. Probably one of the first things I'll do is make a signal inverter so I can test LB7 FICMs on it

Status
Not open for further replies.