Attention Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

batucbass

Sep 11, 2012
I have a question about Injectors, How do I proceed?

I have a question about Fuel Injectors, How do I proceed?

Hunter99

07 Classic LBZ
Nov 11, 2012
Vancouver Island
new and confused

Hi, does anyone know how to post a new thread ? I looked at FAQ under posts and only found one reference to posting a new thread and it just said to click on }post new Thread" tab and of course that tab doesnt seem to exist on my screen ?? :confused:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Hi, does anyone know how to post a new thread ? I looked at FAQ under posts and only found one reference to posting a new thread and it just said to click on }post new Thread" tab and of course that tab doesnt seem to exist on my screen ?? :confused:

Pick a forum and you should see it near the top left hand side of the screen.

It should look like this
newthread.gif

retired0402

Mar 16, 2013
Mid Missouri
newbie to it all

I am new to all of this, I retired and am having all sorts of trbl with my truck. I am trying to find out if the oil pressure bypass valve is located in the oil pump itself, or is it somewhere else in the engine? If it is in the pump, should it take 20 hours to replace it?

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I am new to all of this, I retired and am having all sorts of trbl with my truck. I am trying to find out if the oil pressure bypass valve is located in the oil pump itself, or is it somewhere else in the engine? If it is in the pump, should it take 20 hours to replace it?

yes its intergral to the pump itself..
the whole front of the engine needs to come off to get to it..

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

there is a relief valve on the front cover pass side. located right a close to the balancer and the crank and cam position sensors.

if the pump needs changing it is a lot of work

DMAXMANN

Jul 19, 2013
newbies

hey guys im new at this sight as of two minutes ago i have no idea how to work this but i have a problem with my 06 LBZ i could really use some help with its electrical which is not one of my strong suits plese help or send me in the right direction

mathew.gorecki

Mar 16, 2014
www.facebook.com
I just bought an 05 duramax long bed. I'm trying to figure out the size of the fuel tank and what additive is the best and the amount it takes per tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tay1953

May 15, 2014
I thought I was kinda pc savy, but I can not figure out how to make up my own post, I don't want to reply to someone else's, can someone help me, I am having problems with my 1994 6.5 turbo:(

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Go into the area you would like to post like Hard Parts. There you will
see a button labeled New Thread. Click on that put in a title and then
post your question below that. Under the area where you write the question
you will see a button that says Submit New Thread, click that and your
thread will be created.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
On the top of the page on the right you will see User CP . Click on that and you should see what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.