Alive and Kicking!

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
I got it all back together again. I think I got my valvetrain issues figured out this time. I made huge head way on the tune today. I can actually drive it up and down the road with no issues now! JoshH's timing calculator really helps with that. I do not think it has ever run as strong as it does now. Saturday is my first points hook of 09 Full Pull Pro Stock Diesel At Mecrer, PA. Yes I will get video.:)

Last edited:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Good luck this weekend, too much going on around the house to break free and come see you. Will you be at Burton 6/13?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
That's great John. I'm glad my spreadsheet helped you out. Makes the time and effort I put into it worth it. I hope you are able to put the hurt on some Dodge guys. I'm looking forward to reading your results thread.

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
That's great John. I'm glad my spreadsheet helped you out. Makes the time and effort I put into it worth it. I hope you are able to put the hurt on some Dodge guys. I'm looking forward to reading your results thread.
With Huge injectors like I have it is a great. It saves alot of work.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Good luck to you buddy! Hope all your hard work pays off. Hopefully you get some well deserved luck in your favor for once. :hug:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Good Luck John boy, my buddy Dan (big block gasser trash I was with at Indiana) is having a funer....er, is getting hitched this weekend, or I'd be there cheering you on.
Best of luck, and give 'er hell!

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Just heard from John. Went 315 to make the pulloff and then 313 in the pulloff. Finished 6th against some good competition!

Congrats Johboy!:happy2: