Acting around other Dmax drivers

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
I don't let another guy blow smoke on me. I just smile and wave as I fly by there drivers side. If I can't get around I fall back until I can pass. They can laugh at me all they want, we both know who the douche bag is though...

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I always try to race if no traffic. I never find anybody who wants to though. The ones blowing a lot of smoke I won't mess with unless I get to blow by them with my smokeless tunes. :D That's fun because most the punks think their soot belching trucks are fast.

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
I had a guy in an lmm today, 14 inch wide wheels and spaces. Bed was all dented and it had the cool stickers. I merged in and he slowed down to about 30 on the interstate so he could black smoke me. Just cruised right along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
I stay out of town with my truck for the most part. I don't have any patience for people like that.

unionmax481

hot rodder
Aug 8, 2014
lebanon in
Where i live i don't even have to drive my truck small town everybody knows my truck and little sh*ts think that they need to rev there trucks or roll black smoke at the stop sign in front of my house an i just shake my head and smile and day to my self if they only knew what the truck really had done to it .and it's not whats in my sig

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
de515b6db7809c74222eec5535c7c8e2.jpg
fe24ecb6b1b0792a176161ad5645f4b9.jpg

These two kids...black smoke is their favorite...

outcast

Jan 27, 2014
mo
Try living in a town that has a welding school. Nothing against welders but some of them can be d-bags especially in there 15 owner dodge that all it can do is roal coal its fun to show them what a real truck can do lol

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I'm always in my company vehicle when I see people blowing smoke and such. Last 2 times I was driving the durahome had some other trucks running around me blowing smoke. O well,I guess that's there buisness.

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
Still. They can do what they want, but how much is it going to take for them to realize they make everyone else associate diesels with inherent douchebags. The stereotype is only reinforced

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I will usually scope the truck out, if I think it has mods, I'll signal. Lots of times the other guy picks a race with me.

The best of all is when, it's a high school age kid with truck packed out with his buddies:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I don't like people putting others in danger racing in traffic or fogging out an entire intersection with smoke... That being said they can do whatever the hell they want, sooner or later it catches up to all. I could give two sh*ts less if someone wants to sterotype me because I drive a diesel truck. I try my best to be somewhat responsible with it but hey no ones perfect;)

TexasLefty

May 29, 2015
Denton County, TEXAS
Lml's that are stock will not get out of their own way, I don't want to race a 91 ford ranger with a 2.3 liter. Back on topic, seems like the Rams always want to race me also.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I instagate but not with smoke. Usually I slow down til there slowly coming by me, then I'll just hang at there door for a few seconds. If that don't do it they don't want to race anyway. But my trucks been down, I bet when I get it going diesels will be all over it as it looks like a half ton gasser.

Parker_

I'm a torque addict !!
May 13, 2014
Blythe ca
I get shit talked to me day in and day out how my truck doesn't roll coal , another small town guy all these kids get edges and Ppe and just blow shut tons of smoke . And I'm the "gay one " with efi live running clean . I really want to see whose truck lasts longer . U hear about smoke being bad and how it washes rings but I haven't got to see it yet

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
I instagate but not with smoke. Usually I slow down til there slowly coming by me, then I'll just hang at there door for a few seconds. If that don't do it they don't want to race anyway. But my trucks been down, I bet when I get it going diesels will be all over it as it looks like a half ton gasser.

How does yours look like a gasser? I'm going for a sleeper look myself

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ive gotten to the point where I just dont care anymore. The " ------- Coal Rollers", kids and idiots have taken the fun completely out of the hobby.

Most of the guys Ive met thru this hobby have moved on to other things. You just have to look at the join dates of who posts here to see that.