2nd gear launches

BADDZL03

Piston Cracker
Mar 8, 2007
Indiantown FL
This may piss some of you off but, Do you really expect us to believe that your truck run's 12.3's on pure #2 with a bone stock turbo? Come-on now silly. You do relize that there are alot of people with huge chargers not running those times. I don't even know of a reg cab stocker running that fast. Not sure I know anyone that removes a HTT to re-install the stocker just so they can run faster. I have some timeslips that sure do look like yours and I can promise they weren't just #2 run's.

Sorry for the OT but I can't handle anymore BS.:p

Watched him do it, all on #2.
I ran 12.3's on BD turbo and a small shot of nitrous. It made me feel like what the hell was I doing wrong. to.::hug: Just have to find what works and he did it. Few other people on this board watched him do it to.

I can promise you, it was all #2 and a stock charger!!

Try harder. All I can say.

Last edited:

Stockhp

Oct 14, 2007
This may piss some of you off but, Do you really expect us to believe that your truck run's 12.3's on pure #2 with a bone stock turbo? Come-on now silly. You do relize that there are alot of people with huge chargers not running those times. I don't even know of a reg cab stocker running that fast. Not sure I know anyone that removes a HTT to re-install the stocker just so they can run faster. I have some timeslips that sure do look like yours and I can promise they weren't just #2 run's.

Sorry for the OT but I can't handle anymore BS.:p

I was there also and watched the truck run the 12.39 pass he already told you everything he had taken off of his truck/everything he cleaned. I guess the timeslip, video, and eye witness accounts aren't good enough.:threadjacked:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I was there also and watched the truck run the 12.39 pass he already told you everything he had taken off of his truck/everything he cleaned. I guess the timeslip, video, and eye witness accounts aren't good enough.:threadjacked:

Not accusing anybody of lying here but im pretty sure neither of you two could look at the charger and tell if it was a cheetah.;)

iceman53

Diesel Freak
Dec 30, 2007
Mid Florida
Not accusing anybody of lying here but im pretty sure neither of you two could look at the charger and tell if it was a cheetah.;)
Well I was there to watch all of his runs and gave him a hand swapping the HTT and installing the reman. stock charger so unless you can get cheetah turbos from GM then its stock. Bye the way the compressor wheel in a cheetah looks different than the stock charger and the cheetah also has a distinct sound. His times are all legit and he's telling everyone everything he's done to get to where he's at. Also he told me earlier that this week he will be getting his hands on a 64mm cheetah and installing it on his truck to see what it is capable of. Now how about this 2nd gear launch tcm tune for the 5 speed anyone care to share it? :D

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
That's fine, And I was maybe out of line for saying what I did, and apologize. But understand one thing, I have never heard of a CC truck nor a RC for that matter running that fast on stocker parts. I don't even know if there's an LBZ with those times. It just seems very odd to me and alot of others.

Once again sorry for the O/T and the ruffled feathers.

2nd gear launch is good for a tenth or 2 for most so that would put you in the 12.20's-12.10's range.

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
i'd like to see that trans tune too
It's not that difficult to do. I figured it out on my own, but I'm not going to share the tune as I don't want anyone to think I'm giving away secrets :rolleyes: