Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
if you have it the way it was with the old sticks in there it can be done, no problem

however staying together will be a sight to see, with the current short block you have.

Good luck buddy!!

oh yea you better call me!!:rofl:

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I love everyone playing with house money....;)

To address the original question, is it possible? I don't know. Have you done any math about how much fuel and air it would take to get there and if your setup can deliver it?

I can't do it myself, but figure there are those that can and it would be possible to figure out on paper if it is possible. If theoretically possible, then you get to see if the cast iron can stand up to the paper....:D

Best of luck:thumb:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I'd say you can do it. Only problem I see is fabbing a bracket large enough to hold those NOS bottles Josh posted :woott:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
It can been hit but for how long is in the air.

All I can think of is it will need to be a slow pull on the dyno let the NOS do the work and yes maybe 2x50lbs tanks lol.

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
you know how them dodge guys are :roflmao: they always claim there over or have a hidden back yard dyno, but i wanna actually put it down and place the dmax world one up again

thanks man im sure going to try:eek:

Are you saying the guy you work for at his shop doesn't have a 2,000 hp cummins in his pulling truck?

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I love everyone playing with house money....;)

To address the original question, is it possible? I don't know. Have you done any math about how much fuel and air it would take to get there and if your setup can deliver it?

I can't do it myself, but figure there are those that can and it would be possible to figure out on paper if it is possible. If theoretically possible, then you get to see if the cast iron can stand up to the paper....:D

Best of luck:thumb:
whats house money?? i think i have a good figure on how much nos it will take, im just not sure how the hell im going to hit that many buttons:roflmao::happy2:
if you have it the way it was with the old sticks in there it can be done, no problem

however staying together will be a sight to see, with the current short block you have.

Good luck buddy!!

oh yea you better call me!!:rofl:
thanks wade, no there bigger injectors now, i dynoed 2 days ago with a 1700 pulse tune on fuel only 1138 horse, it feels stronger than any engine thats even been through my truck! im worried about it staying together too, lets see what happens.
Only one way to find out what needs to be upgraded.
X2!!
Spray the F**K out off her and let it eat!
:happy2::happy2: now thats right up my alley:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
You'll need about this much nitrous. :D Good luck! :woott:

attachment.php

:roflmao::roflmao: thanks josh:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Dimitri, why not? I think you may find the limits of the block's webbing strength, but what the heck...
thanks bac, i agree its going to be interesting!
Good luck! :thumb:
thanks
I'd say you can do it. Only problem I see is fabbing a bracket large enough to hold those NOS bottles Josh posted :woott:
thanks chris, will just lay them on a trailer and run lines hahaha:D
Are you saying the guy you work for at his shop doesn't have a 2,000 hp cummins in his pulling truck?

haha kens puller is nasty there is no dought, there is also no dought that im getting a few dodge guys fired up:D but its all in good fun, im more teasing drake, im sure he will be on here soon throwing in comments:D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
It can been hit but for how long is in the air.

All I can think of is it will need to be a slow pull on the dyno let the NOS do the work and yes maybe 2x50lbs tanks lol.

x2 im going to try and build the first 1000 horse easy and slow then come in with everything at about 1300+ horse

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Lol I thought you didn't mean it that way cause that thing is nasty. Did you see the video of all his pulls this year his nephew made?

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I think you can do it man. Just keep your confidence up and do what you do best. Put big numbers down on the rollers. I guessing 1630 first pull. 1860 on the second and 2080 on the third. Good luck man