duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
going for the 2000 mark at the totalperformance diesel dyno day next weekend at drakes, is this mark possible and still have a running engine after, or will the oil cooler be laying half way across the shop:) I have dynoed alot but really nervous about this one, drakes dyno is tight, superflow 30 percent competition load, whats your input everyone??

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
If anyone can it'll be you.... but I do not think the engine will live. Good luck

thanks man, im really worried about the engine too, im supposed to be pulling it out for the single cab but just really wanna see if a dmax can push dodge puller power and live to see another day, i have stayed off the dyno all year and focused on the track, but wanna give it one more go:eek::eek::eek:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Go for it. :thumb:
thank you
X2,, Good luck :thumb:
thanks man
I believe its possible:thumb:
i sure wanna believe it is to, so much talk about only a dodge can do it, oh this puller that puller is 2000 plus, i wanna see us right there at there level, i might need a bit of nos but 2k is 2k.
I'm going to have to agree on this one also...
im right with ya but hoping for the best.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
You'll need about this much nitrous. :D Good luck! :woott:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,472

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Are there really that many dodges making over 2000hp??? I somehow have a feeling its not anywhere near as many as all the dodge guys would like us to believe.

I say go for it Dimitri! What parts are in your current engine?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Dimitri, why not? I think you may find the limits of the block's webbing strength, but what the heck...