PHast46

Jan 19, 2012
Mass.
im new to these forums but how come the duramax guys dont cnc machine there own blocks like the dodge pullers? i feel like a cnc block, with forged pistons, and the suncoast it should be able to handle those numbers.

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
these trucks are wild,

its insane you guys are bumping up the horsepower just about as much power as my truck has total.

Dimitri I am super jealous of you hahah.

Git 'er done:thumb:

PHast46

Jan 19, 2012
Mass.
these trucks are wild,

its insane you guys are bumping up the horsepower just about as much power as my truck has total.

Dimitri I am super jealous of you hahah.

Git 'er done:thumb:

i was just reading your signature and dont you think it s bad idea to build a truck that has 7" of lift and 37" tires? i klnow for sure your gonnna break things. not trying to hijack the thread! whens this next dyno attempt gonna happen?

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
^^^ ya its gonna be hard on stuff,

things break... I fix them,
no big deal.

I wont daily drive it at that much power, it will just be good to have on tap. dd 500-600

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
^^^ ya its gonna be hard on stuff,

things break... I fix them,
no big deal.

I wont daily drive it at that much power, it will just be good to have on tap. dd 500-600

Don't be surprised if your engine doesnt make it far at that power level with 37's

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
^^^ haha I know what I all need, just building up the "truck fund" gonna work with creatures to build it up right.