wtf do some people think!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I got a Prius with OBAMA 2012 stickers on it, I can trade you that and a box of frozen Tofu for the truck straight up.

But I gotta ask my mom if she will let me trade the Prius as that is how she goes to the Occupy Losers Rally.

:thumb:

PM sent on the box of tofu...

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
Its just going to take some patience. People are ignorant.

x2 patience is about all you can do at this point. i will take time and sifting through the bull shit but you will find someone who is really hott to buy it.

you will meet in the middle somewhere... good luck :thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Yeah Tony got back in the seat when the new motor was done since I went to 100 over Injectors. We went to the track with the bigger twins right after Tony tuned it and the 3rd tube is as strong if not stronger then last years setup that went 10.73. No I haven't got to take it to the dyno and we did pull it once and broke the stock driveshaft so I haven't pulled since. It's not really setup for pulling. The triples are about the same as the big twins I had just spool way faster and egts don't get as hot.

I was wondering how it ran with the newer setup. Good luck on the sell .

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I was wondering how it ran with the newer setup. Good luck on the sell .

it runs the best it ever has for sure. i just honestly got burnt out on the whole drag racing deal and working on stuff all the time so ive just been driving it on the street.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Where all do you have it listed at?

craigslist and dp. thats it really. i had 2 people that seemed real interested in it so i didnt push it much as im a sucker and seem to always believe people when really most of them are full of it. and they both ended up being full of it so i relisted it on cl and dropped the price a lot and just thought it ws funny at some of the questions i was getting asked.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Yea I bet most of the people on DP are like most people on Cl, new to what they are trying to buy and don't know shit about it. Anyone ask you what kind of "rimz" are on it yet? haha:)