wtf do some people think!

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
Well since we r making offers I have a old half bald set of tires to 84 toyota a snickers bar and an empty 55 gal oil drum ill trade ya, plus maybe like $30 i could mail you next Wednesday, oh wait did you say there was a hole in the bed? Never mind. You wanna sell just one turbo? :D

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
No offense man, I know you posted up about how you have 90k in your truck, and that it probably makes almost as much power as Tony B's truck, but that doesn't mean anything to a normal buyer that doesn't know anything about diesel performance. Also the reason Tony B's truck sold for what it did is, it was a proven winner, and he set the truck up to win.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
So if it is okay for you to buy a modded truck for a stock truck price why are you bitching that someone offered you stock truck price for your modded truck? Ding dong....:happy2:

???? Im not bitching about a damn thing! But to answer your question people answering him 30k for a 70k truck isnt even close to stock price

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
No offense man, I know you posted up about how you have 90k in your truck, and that it probably makes almost as much power as Tony B's truck, but that doesn't mean anything to a normal buyer that doesn't know anything about diesel performance. Also the reason Tony B's truck sold for what it did is, it was a proven winner, and he set the truck up to win.

I tried, it's your game now. I yield back. :woott:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Wait, so you're trying to sell your truck on Craigslist, and you're bitching because you're getting calls from retards? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. :rofl:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I'm sorry man, honest mistake. :D

His truck isn't $70,000 it is $90,000. :thumb:

Ok cause i was like WTF is this guy giving me shit for!!! All i did was say i bought brians MODDED truck for close to book value on a 07 Lbz. As far as this truck gos i know it will sell because as soon as someone on this forum or another forum decides they want to build a triple turbo high hp lb7 they will do the math and just buy this one! Just like Brian did with his truck, it was way cheaper for him to sell me his lbz and buy a built motor lb7 with twins compared to pulling the motor out of his lbz building it buying twins and supporting mods etc.................... Know back on track i have a 2010 wildfire four wheeler that wont run because the plastic starter broke on it and nowhere sells parts to fix it because its a chinese POS quad BUT it should be a easy fix for ya! Also can throw in my ex wifes fake diamond ring that looks real along with a couple playstation 1 games that are all scratched up, and to sweeten the deal even more i have a couple bent aluminum arrows and a 1962 fred bear compound bow to go with???? Let me know

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I have been thinking about selling mine and I don't even know if I want to bring up what it has done to it. It just has a lift :spit:

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
Sep 25, 2010
Hagerstown MD
Part it out and sell it as stock unless you want to wait forever and deal with thousands of tards..... MD-dmax had to sell his truck for considerably less than a stock one like it would cost to get rid of it. Admittedly the triple install is a clusterf*ck worse than anything I have ever seen but the principle is the same.

need_a_dmax

^ Got a DMAX
May 25, 2010
Letts, Ia
umm ill trade ya 2001 ford clitauras 1 ton 7.3 psd 4wd, a fishin boat that floated 20 yrs ago, an a half empty can of copenhagen

07nastymax

Native Pride
Apr 21, 2008
St George UT
I am on your side about the price and wish you best of luck on the sale, but you have to understand the majority of people on Craigslist have no clue what kind of money you have into the truck.

You have set yourself up for the disappointment that has led you to this vent thread. Unless you can learn to deal with all the "Idiots", it might continue to get worse from here!

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I tell callers like that ill insure to the hilt and burn it to the ground before ill sell it to you for that.

I do agree the craiglist people are going to disaponit,your best bet is to do ebay for the exposier and post on every d max forum there is word will get around and you'll get a decent offer,kind of a bad time before chrismas hit em in late feb when the tax returns are starting to comeback :thumb:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008

i think that ive already said that i know this and understand. the only reason i said i had 90k in my truck was because josh2002 acted like i was trying to sell the truck for what i have in it. i was just telling him otherwise. as far as tonys truck, it is one of the baddest dmaxs ever built, and im not saying that my truck is as good or anything but i was just asking douche bag if he thought tony would get rid of his truck for stock truck price. he said in one thread that someone woulkd have a hard time buying his truck for 100k. i understand it is winner and thats why it sold so fast but i can gaurentee he didnt take stock truck price for it. its funny how people jump all over you for asking what they consider is too much for a truck that they know nothing about and have no clue the time and money put into it, and when you try and defend yourself and bring up another scenario( tonys truck) then all of sudden its like...wait no well tonys truck did this and that and its not even the same thing. his truck was worth a lot more then stock truck value to a certain someone that was looking for that, and mine will be the same way. no matter what you or anyone else thinks, you cant build a mid to low 10 second truck for 40k. now second of all i really dont know why people are still continuing to tell me what my truck is worht and what i should with it, because like ive said ummm idont know like 5 or 6 times already.......this thread was not started to ask the damn value of my truck and how to sell it and youre f'n opinion on it!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Hell I remember when subman had white out up for sale for 40k. You hp and times you ran before was with the old twin setup. Have you been to the track or dyno or even hooked to the sled with the triples to see what type of power its making now. This setup has all changed be nice to have updated numbers and has Tony been back in the truck to tune it with this setup.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Hell I remember when subman had white out up for sale for 40k. You hp and times you ran before was with the old twin setup. Have you been to the track or dyno or even hooked to the sled with the triples to see what type of power its making now. This setup has all changed be nice to have updated numbers and has Tony been back in the truck to tune it with this setup.

Yeah Tony got back in the seat when the new motor was done since I went to 100 over Injectors. We went to the track with the bigger twins right after Tony tuned it and the 3rd tube is as strong if not stronger then last years setup that went 10.73. No I haven't got to take it to the dyno and we did pull it once and broke the stock driveshaft so I haven't pulled since. It's not really setup for pulling. The triples are about the same as the big twins I had just spool way faster and egts don't get as hot.