wtf do some people think!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Ease up a little on Josh, he is 100% right aobut asking price vs worth vs how muh you have in it. I ran into that. Not saying your wrong, justt saying.. :thumb:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Ease up a little on Josh, he is 100% right aobut asking price vs worth vs how muh you have in it. I ran into that. Not saying your wrong, justt saying.. :thumb:

i know im not going to get even close to what i have in it. ive got over 90k in it! so for 40 i feel like that is a pretty good deal. i know its only worth what someone is willing to pay, but you guys are missing the point. i didnt start a thread asking what my truck was worth. thats why its not even listed on this forum for sale because i dont feel like dealing with all this kind of shit.

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007

Thanks Brian, I appreciate it. Just because my business partner and I have around 150 duramax, cummins, and powerstroke trucks doesn't mean I know everything but I think I know a small bit about buying and selling. Some people can handle reality and some resort to name calling when they are offered a different perspective. :)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I know, where did you list it? If you listed it on CL, I would have assumed you would have known everybody shops on there for the best deal. Those not in the sport and have no idea what this forum does dont have a clue what it's worth or what triple turbos do etc. All they see is the worth of a stock truck with xxx amount of miles. You can tell buyers again and again what it has, but I do not think they take it in and see what you have in it.

Just my take on it..

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Because I'm a nice guy, have you tried racingjunk.com? Plenty of hot rod guys on there with deep pockets.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I know, where did you list it? If you listed it on CL, I would have assumed you would have known everybody shops on there for the best deal. Those not in the sport and have no idea what this forum does dont have a clue what it's worth or what triple turbos do etc. All they see is the worth of a stock truck with xxx amount of miles. You can tell buyers again and again what it has, but I do not think they take it in and see what you have in it.

Just my take on it..

yeah i understand that, but i just thought it was funny at some of the shit i was being asked. thats ALL this thread was started for. some other person turned it into a thread about how he loves to suck his business partner in their 150 trucks!

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
bam. That sums it up. You're not trying to get all the money that you invested in it back, you would be retarded to sell your truck for less than 40k.

thats kinda what i thought but i guess ill just set it out on the side of the road with a big FREE sign on it.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I have a 2001 YZ426, small crack in the frame, every plastic is busted almost, and it burns oil like a mother****er. I'll give you that and my truck for your truck. I also have a Zebco reel to throw in if you need it. Lemme know

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
i dont need advise from you. get out

Sure you do, because you can't sell your truck so I'm assisting you in returning to reality. At first the names were funny, but then you started talking about homosexual acts so now I'm concerned. :eek:

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
I have a 2001 YZ426, small crack in the frame, every plastic is busted almost, and it burns oil like a mother****er. I'll give you that and my truck for your truck. I also have a Zebco reel to throw in if you need it. Lemme know

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: thats too funny! im almost tempted. you got any used 5 gallon buckets and some 2x4's with nails still in them. if so we may have a deal.

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
Sure you do, because you can't sell your truck so I'm assisting you in returning to reality. At first the names were funny, but then you started talking about homosexual acts so now I'm concerned. :eek:

ill sell the truck. you dont worry about me. you just worry about continuing to be a douche