WOW. Read this.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Not sticking up for ATS at all, but I would be wicked pissed if someone hacked into my email, especially if I were partaking in rat activities:rofl:

Filadog

May 25, 2008
Central NC
Lawyers don't waste their time drafting documents without consulting the client on said issues first. ATS's lawyer surely discussed it with them beforehand or it would not exist with such detail. If they were so against the idea, then why not destroy/delete it immediately (unless you thought you might "need" it later). And ATS surely consulted with Mr. Cables before replying to the forums as how best to handle the damage control, thus the delay. Just common sense judgement. Nice try ATS!

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
The Gorilla Exhaust System line features
a modular particulate canister design that allows for different components to be used
together based on the application (D.P.F. & D.O.C.).

I Wonder if their new Mascott is going to be a purple Gorilla, OH wait that would be Barney:D. Sucks to be them right now!

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Lawyers don't waste their time drafting documents without consulting the client on said issues first. ATS's lawyer surely discussed it with them beforehand or it would not exist with such detail. If they were so against the idea, then why not destroy/delete it immediately (unless you thought you might "need" it later). And ATS surely consulted with Mr. Cables before replying to the forums as how best to handle the damage control, thus the delay. Just common sense judgement. Nice try ATS!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Nicely put:D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Shows to go you what I know.

So what are you going to write a letter about, Mike? :rofl:

People are attracted to adverse controversy and will flock to this point and spend money. kinda like UPS. You know the morons driving are going to destroy your package cause they don't give a flying f...k and we still use them.

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Hey Wade. Does Clint still make new employee's sign no-compete papers before he hires them? Like he did with Tadd Layton....which as we all know is the reason Elite Diesel is in Pueblo instead of Denver.
For those that don't know....Tadd had to sign apers saying if he left he wouldn't open a competing business within X amount of miles from ATS. I think it was 125...150 miles ? Wade might knowfor sure.
Just curious is that's still standard practice ?

I forgot to make a sig over here, but I'm currently in Idaho starting my own diesel performance shop. And I'm pretty sure I'm more than 200 miles from home...........which is 200 more miles from where I would like to be ;)

But I love what I do, and no matter where I do it, I'm happy :)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
People are attracted to adverse controversy and will flock to this point and spend money. kinda like UPS. You know the morons driving are going to destroy your package cause they don't give a flying f...k and we still use them.

Yep...:rolleyes: We find it much easier to just throw a package onto a porch from the road as we drive by. :rofl:

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Yep...:rolleyes: We find it much easier to just throw a package onto a porch from the road as we drive by. :rofl:

LMAO, You have about the same sence of humor my UPS guy has, today I got even with a snowball. (He said he had a special delivery the other day and nailed me!) Anyway, the new LED tail lights he's getting for Christmas should get me back onto the early part of his route :D

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If the only two people that ever saw this letter were the lawyer and Clint, and neither approved it for distribution, why was it not sent to the delete box?

Stinks like poo all around.

nwpadmax

comlpete diphsit
Aug 17, 2006
under my truck
If the only two people that ever saw this letter were the lawyer and Clint, and neither approved it for distribution, why was it not sent to the delete box?

Because you're the owner of the company and you would naturally assume, until proven otherwise, that your e-mails are secure.

What you're suggesting sounds more like common practice if you worked for the CIA, not a small mfg. company.

I mean, geez, I generally archive all my e-mail so I have 'em to refer to if needed. Business related stuff all gets saved. The only thing I delete is the spam and dirty jokes.

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
I forgot to make a sig over here, but I'm currently in Idaho starting my own diesel performance shop. And I'm pretty sure I'm more than 200 miles from home...........which is 200 more miles from where I would like to be ;)

But I love what I do, and no matter where I do it, I'm happy :)

Is that Custom Auto or a different new company? I ask because when I saw you at the Weekend on the Edge you were repping Custom Auto.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Because you're the owner of the company and you would naturally assume, until proven otherwise, that your e-mails are secure.

What you're suggesting sounds more like common practice if you worked for the CIA, not a small mfg. company.

I mean, geez, I generally archive all my e-mail so I have 'em to refer to if needed. Business related stuff all gets saved. The only thing I delete is the spam and dirty jokes.

I guess I'd delete it for fear of just what happened. If it was so off base as to not send it, why keep it and run the risk of just what happened?