WOW. Read this.

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
1 bad word of mouth is worse then 10 good...

That's what I am saying. And just so we're clear, I'm not defending ATS really. All I am pointing out is the half-assed attempt at outing a company on the internet.

Sorry, but if you're going to rake somebody over the coals on the internet and potentially damage their business and their name, you need to have your ducks in a row. Citing meaningful sources would be a good start, not just a "reliable source."

Maybe it is true, but I'd say the burden of proof is on the accuser.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
i hear there was a suing of ats for the trannies and warrentee... by EarthRoamer? any know how to dig this up im sure there is public info int he court system

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
well its pretty easy to see if this is true tht the fed gov pays big money for theese types of programs and even more to rat others out. and with ats loosing market share and havieng finacial troubles right now. some times people will go to drastic mesures to try to save there asses. will see how this all pans out if this is true its public information or at least is suposed to be. and should be easy to track down the truth.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Diesel Drag Racing: Clearing up the smoke.
The June issue of Performance Business showcases a full feature article on the diesel drag racing market. The article was so jam packed with information, that we couldn’t include everything. Take a look at the fascinating extras here!
One of the trends in diesel drag racing is to eliminate the black smoke that so many people find objectionable. The owner of ATS Diesel, Clint Cannon, is among those working to achieve this goal.
Explaining, he says, “It’s taken care of in a few different ways. The efficiency of air flow is number one. Then, fuel injection technology is next. The pressure of fuel and its atomization is equally responsible. You have to burn the fuel at the right time in the cylinder. As long as you’re burning that fuel in the engine efficiently and completely, there’s no black smoke or carbon left over. The black smoke is fuel that has not been burnt.”
Cannon adds, “It’s pretty exciting stuff for the world we live in today, when it’s more important than ever to keep the air clean and keep things efficient. It’s important to make sure that the amount of fuel you inject into the engine provides the maximum amount of energy to maximize your fuel economy.”
Cannon says that ATS has several products in the hopper which will be released in fall.

:rolleyes:

nwpadmax

comlpete diphsit
Aug 17, 2006
under my truck
Could it have gone this way?

1) Letter with claims is sent to EPA
2) EPA reads it
3) EPA obligated to contact the accused and forward copy of letter.
4) Accused party leaks or openly distributes the letter.

I have no idea on the authenticity of the document, just thinking of what a lawyer would do.