WOW. Read this.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
acording to OP on compd

I received the letter from a reliable source.

I just want people to be aware of what's going on.

ATS is making an improved DPR Kit. That's fantastic.

How they are funding it, in my opinion, isn't the smartest thing. Tell me they don't sell any emission related devices (larger injectors, turbos, chips, etc) to anyone in CA or any other state that is emission testing vehicles?

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
It makes perfect sense ATS are slime balls I have never, and will never run ATS parts. They are releasing a modified DPF but it is still a DPF so they are trying to shut EVERYONE down who sells DPF delete kits so they can monopolize. I guess they are frustrated with having their turbos being out performed by everyone else. Their sales im sure have been declining due to all the newer "better" products out there.

X2:hug:

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
If it's real, that's not cool. You can't go out and give out the names and companies of their competitors, trying to get them in trouble, fines or whatever. Pointing fingers is just going to stir up a whole sh!t storm in my opinion. ATS has been around for along time I'm sure, how many cats have they taken off, and for that matter, how many DPF's have they removed? They are trying to look good for the EPA by selling out everyone else who has helped them along the way. Again, if this is true. :mad:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I like how crap gets posted on the internet without any evidence of truth at all, and people just run with it. Oh yeah.... uh.... it's a reliable source. Sure it is.

I'm going to go ahead and call internet BS right now.

I like how they XXXed out the name of public employee and the address of a gov't office. That must mean it is sooper secret squirrel stuff.

I wish it were that simple.

I've seen the original text, and was told where it came from.

Doesn't look good, but I want to hear from them publically.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I like how crap gets posted on the internet without any evidence of truth at all, and people just run with it. Oh yeah.... uh.... it's a reliable source. Sure it is.

I'm going to go ahead and call internet BS right now.

I like how they XXXed out the name of public employee and the address of a gov't office. That must mean it is sooper secret squirrel stuff.

See my post (#9) ;)

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
i am waiting for verification and responce from ATS.i am hoping this is all a crock,if not i have a large ATS sticker to peel of my truck...:(:(:(

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
il sa this lots of folks reading this thread right now on both here and comp d.there is no publicity like the bad kind....

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Well, I'm not absolutely certain, but I believe you can get a copy using the Freedom of Information Act.

yes anything that is publicly filed that didnt fall under the confedece act of 76 you can get any info, polive report, divorce, births death, some bankupcy, large buy out ie af buy dp when mat posted that.medical files for the most part do not fall under the FoIA