Whose got an Epr y birdge?

Jackmo

Aug 12, 2013
I wasn't planning on seeing him again but if I do I will certainly try and ask him why no return to my my phone calls or emails. Why he didn't man up to the problems. I own a business and I know it gets rough sometimes but if I do a job that isn't up to what a customer wants I sure the hell don't ignore them or run away. Hell at least he could have had the balls to say he was done, instead look at what he did. Dropped off the face of the earth pretty much. I call that running away. It's also referred to as hiding. ;) When you talk to him you can ask him about his old customer he saw in Cheyenne. He will know what your talking about. It really was pathetic to see his reaction. Come to think of it he may not know my engine was toast as I'm not sure if he got my emails about that or not as I didn't know until we dug into it but he for sure knows my turbo went out and he knows it weren't running worth a damn when I left his house that night. Just because some one doesn't have 5000 posts doesn't mean that they are lying. I've kept this quiet, thinking maybe Trent would do something about it but it's been a year and I see other problems popping up and decided to say something. I have a shop rebuilding my truck now that has been in business for 30+ years so hopefully I don't have these same issues. I think I'm over being pissed about it now but it's still is a sore spot.

Last edited:

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
Well Jackmo with 7 posts and don't even say where you are.....that sounds like a load of crap. Chill out, right......Trent isn't a pos and he sure's hell doesn't run away. Tell you what, I'll see him tomorrow and ask about this stuff you claim. He lives in Wyoming now so next time you see him be sure and tell him what a pos he is, to his face.

Pretty spot on 7 posts, I believe him. ;)

You can ask Trent about it but he most likely won't remember it because he was turning out shit work for awhile.

I knew this day would come and can't believe it took this long to be honest.

Last edited:

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Who cares, he's in HIDING... Wonder why his checks are being garnished? Took a while to find him to to so... But that's what good attorneys do! Find people who run.
Friends of mine got screwed 100%... Just wasn't good business .

It failed and that's all there is to it .

Whoops I said to much.

It's all over now though. Might as well nut up and move on to the future.

I only have 48 post so I guess that doesn't make me credible.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
I bought an RDL one and sent it with turbo to have kit built. For some reason he cut the neck down 3". guess how short it is?

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I've never done business with Trent, but called him on a few occasions years past pricing things for customers... I've seen two of the kits he did himself when he didn't have any hired personnel, I believe, and Fab and fitment were spot on and as good as 95% of the stuff I've seen people trying to sell for 200% the price...

same here, i never bought anything from him, so i really don't have a dog in this battle at all but... from fallowing fab builds and pictures from forever ago, it seamed as if the work HE did HIMSELF was good, but then when he tried to go bigger with the new shop and having other people come in and work for him it seamed like all the good work and quality control took a $h!t and a lot of bad work got sent out to good paying customers.

I've said it time and time again.
I hope that he gets his life/finances all squared away (including paying back all the customer he owes money to ) and he comes back to making turbo kits on a small scale again and doesn't go in over his head.

Thats my $.02

Last edited:

Jackmo

Aug 12, 2013
The work he did himself is really good. I have two trannies and turbo kit he did on another truck. All before he hired anyone and they are good. The thing that bothered me was how he handled this last situation but I'm moving on. I do hope he gets things figured out.

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
Yeah he's a good friend. And you buttholes haven't a clue....he's NOT in hiding.

Then why isn't he here defending himself and his work? Why not return calls? Emails? And mostly importantly money owed to others. Turning your back shows cowardness.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I went to hsp since I had no other real options. I paid full price, but I believe his craftsmanship to be worth the money. Anyone wanna buy this one?

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
My wcfab y bridge fit pretty good. But I still used rtv in conjunction with the oring. Don't think the oring was doing much considering it looked like the previous owner took a sanding disk to it and shaved it flush with the sealing surfaces. So far she holds great at 45 psi.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
The guy tried hard and failed. I along with several others can rant, but what's the point? What's done is done. He may or may not be hiding, but I would say it's a safe bet he's not making anything under his own name. As a person, he seemed like a great guy, long before I did business with him he helped me a few times. I think he grew too big, too fast and lost control of the situation. I doubt he's proud of this outcome.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I think he grew too big, too fast and lost control of the situation. I doubt he's proud of this outcome.

Exactly! I don't see the need to argue about what happened. He obviously wont be back for awhile, or at all, and his name will be tainted for a long time, but what's done, is done. All you can do is move on.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What was said above is probably what happened. I remember when the same thing almost happened to Merchant. He dug himself a huge hole and somehow/some way got out of it. A shop owner has got to have good people/employees around them or they're sunk.