Whose got an Epr y birdge?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Well my bridge was a royal bitch to put in because my deck was shaved .006 and C gaskets, was thinking yours was taller than stock (which it is now with C's) but I don't think its a height issue, rather a machine work error on the bridge itself

thodge

Oct 17, 2010
des moines ia
You said if you don't install the o ring it fits pretty tight? Mind posting a pic of it without the o ring? If you prep the surfaces correctly and use the gray gm sealant you would be suprised how well it seals and holds. I don't blame you for wanting to save the money since you already have this piece of junk from someone who "is doing well for himself and moved on". All while everyone else has to deal with and fix all his "hacked up" fab work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like you have seen his fab work first hand........ Nice looking powder coating can only go so far.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Not sure how it could be higher?? But my heads are not shaved. I'm using c grade gaskets.

I think he meant to say lower....either way, I have gone approx. -.013" in head position since making my bridge and it still seals up and bolts in easily. Some that aren't machined evenly on both sides have given trouble. probably not your issue here, and I would also give Joe a call:thumb:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
If you machine .010 off the head. That's a .005 difference if I'm thinking right. It will take a lot off the heads to change a pattern such as this.
Edit-> but I've had a few beers now, incase im wrong lol

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
I ran into him in Wyoming in a grocery store. Ya he's in hiding. He wouldn't say hi. Just put his head way down and walked away.

Back on topic. Mine was the same way. Ended having a buddy that knew how to weld aluminum fix it.

He's not in hiding you dickheads.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I've never done business with Trent, but called him on a few occasions years past pricing things for customers... I've seen two of the kits he did himself when he didn't have any hired personnel, I believe, and Fab and fitment were spot on and as good as 95% of the stuff I've seen people trying to sell for 200% the price...

Jackmo

Aug 12, 2013
He's not in hiding you dickheads.

Chill out dude. Your not the one that got screwed. If I did as shitty of a job as he did on my my truck I would be embarrassed to show my face and I think he is. The thing is, it wasn't just one thing that was the problem on my truck. It was everything from missing 3 torque convertor bolts and 4 bell housing bolts to over tightening a bracket and cracking the valve cover to a loose engine pan and breaking of 2 of the engine mount bolts on one side. The thing that finally took the engine out was the turbo. He sold me a turbo with a low pressure wheel that wasn't supposed to see more than 20 psi. I pushed it to 35 a few times not knowing that until later after talking to the turbo company. Trent should have caught that before it left his shop. He told me I should see around 50 psi with my setup. Final damage from that was 5 piston skirts broke, 2 cracked pistons, scarred crank, damaged heads and ruined my turbo all in about 2 seconds time because some a$$hole didn't do what I paid him to do. This on an engine with 10,000 miles. I dynoed this truck at a whopping 450 rwhp with a billet 67 ball bearing turbo, 50% injectors and II 85% pump and Trent's tuning. Now tell me something isn't jacked up there. If my engine was this bad I can only imagine there are others. I know stuff happens but when I ran into him in Wyoming, the way he pretty much turned and ran showed me what a pos he is.

Damnit I was done cluttering up this thread. :)

Last edited:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Well Jackmo with 7 posts and don't even say where you are.....that sounds like a load of crap. Chill out, right......Trent isn't a pos and he sure's hell doesn't run away. Tell you what, I'll see him tomorrow and ask about this stuff you claim. He lives in Wyoming now so next time you see him be sure and tell him what a pos he is, to his face.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Chill out dude. Your not the one that got screwed. If I did as shitty of a job as he did on my my truck I would be embarrassed to show my face and I think he is. The thing is, it wasn't just one thing that was the problem on my truck. It was everything from missing 3 torque convertor bolts and 4 bell housing bolts to over tightening a bracket and cracking the valve cover to a loose engine pan and breaking of 2 of the engine mount bolts on one side. The thing that finally took the engine out was the turbo. He sold me a turbo with a low pressure wheel that wasn't supposed to see more than 20 psi. I pushed it to 35 a few times not knowing that until later after talking to the turbo company. Trent should have caught that before it left his shop. He told me I should see around 50 psi with my setup. Final damage from that was 5 piston skirts broke, 2 cracked pistons, scarred crank, damaged heads and ruined my turbo all in about 2 seconds time because some a$$hole didn't do what I paid him to do. This on an engine with 10,000 miles. I dynoed this truck at a whopping 450 rwhp with a billet 67 ball bearing turbo, 50% injectors and II 85% pump and Trent's tuning. Now tell me something isn't jacked up there. If my engine was this bad I can only imagine there are others. I know stuff happens but when I ran into him in Wyoming, the way he pretty much turned and ran showed me what a pos he is.

Damnit I was done cluttering up this thread. :)

Sorry to hear all of this. But trust me, you weren't the only one.....

He IS IN HIDING! You guys defending him are obviously friends or fans of his. But trust me, you don't want to try and defend all the shoddy, half a** work him and his shop put out.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
He IS IN HIDING! You guys defending him are obviously friends or fans of his. But trust me, you don't want to try and defend all the shoddy, half a** work him and his shop put out.

Yeah he's a good friend. And you buttholes haven't a clue....he's NOT in hiding.