What did you do at work today?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
We started our own shop:D Who else would be crazy enough to hire us to do this :roflmao:

Haha I'm sure there's a pretty good market for aftermarket with on super cars..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Company bought 2 brand new Liebherr 330 ton crawlers, shipped from Austria to Houston TX, trucked to Denver Colorado. I helped assemble it, and been fortunate enough to be on this bad girl for a month now. It's a Rolls-Royce of cranes. We are doing 200,000 lb concrete tilt up walls for a 1 billion dollar resort here in Aurora, CO
This is only 144 foot of boom, the whole shebang can be 560' tall
Not sure why is sideways..... dangit.

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Here and there. I was 4 hours north of Phoenix for a couple months so really doesn't bother me. I'm out of town about 25% of the month, but it really depends on the job. I'll be in Denver for the next 4 months or so.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Started making a hitch for the front of the Sonoma. Who said the only difference between a good welder and a bad welder is a grinder? Good welders don't need a grinder :)

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
Here and there. I was 4 hours north of Phoenix for a couple months so really doesn't bother me. I'm out of town about 25% of the month, but it really depends on the job. I'll be in Denver for the next 4 months or so.

Up in my neck of the woods huh? Ill have to come down one of these days your here!
Billion dollar resort in aurora!?! Lol hope its bullet proof..

You might recognize this view

Last edited:

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Company bought 2 brand new Liebherr 330 ton crawlers, shipped from Austria to Houston TX, trucked to Denver Colorado. I helped assemble it, and been fortunate enough to be on this bad girl for a month now. It's a Rolls-Royce of cranes. We are doing 200,000 lb concrete tilt up walls for a 1 billion dollar resort here in Aurora, CO
This is only 144 foot of boom, the whole shebang can be 560' tall
Not sure why is sideways..... dangit.

Don't know if they fixed the issues or told you, but our Austrian made Liebherr's would fry the electronics box at the bottom of the boom in high static electric conditions or if lightning struck anywhere close. They told the operators to unplug them every night or if it looked like it was going to have lightning in the area.